Profile for B.R.HUGHES > Reviews

B.R.HUGHES

The Pursuit of God
The Pursuit of God

5.0 out of 5 stars book, 16 Jan. 2013
This book expressed the teaching of the author and fulfilled the purpose for it's purchase.Excellent purchase,added to my book collection.

Jettec E80 multi pack (Epson T0807) prints upto 25% more pages than original cartridges* Sold by All Day Office Supplies

3.0 out of 5 stars Multi pack, 16 Jan. 2013
The purpose of the purchase was to restore ink to my printer.I have no doubt the ink is of the quality,I require for my printing. May I make a suggestion,as a person who is colour blind,if the individual inks were printed/ marked with the appropriate No T0801 - T0806 before they are packaged,it would be an asset for someone like me.
Sadly,this problem would make me think twice before purchasing from this supplier when I need to replace my printer ink.

Dictionary of Spelling and Word Division (Gem Dictionaries)
Dictionary of Spelling and Word Division (Gem Dictionaries)
by Susie B. Marshall

4.0 out of 5 stars Dictionary, 14 Jan. 2013
Small,compact a very handy reference tool,which is easy to carry about in the pocket/briefcase.Would recommend the purchase to someone else.

Commentary on Romans (Commentary on the New Testament Book #6)
Commentary on Romans (Commentary on the New Testament Book #6)

3.0 out of 5 stars Commentary, 14 Jan. 2013
Not quite what I expected,perhaps I should have purchased a more expensive commentary.It will serve my purpose for the moment.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 12, 2013 1:22 PM BST