Profile for D. Francis > Reviews

Content by D. Francis

D. Francis

XO Premium Install 2m Optical TOSLINK Digital Audio SPDIF Cable - Black. Compatible with PS4/PS3, Xbox One, Wii, Sky Q, Sky HD, HD TVs, DVD, Blu-Rays, AV Amp.
Offered by HDCentral

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Optical Cable, 22 Sept. 2011
This is the second Optical i am buying from this company the first one was the Gold Optical, this is for My Dads system.

After purchasing a surround sound system I found I needed another optical cable. I searched Amazon and found these optical cables that matched my requirement. Great quality, price and very quick delivery.

XO 1m Optical TOSLINK Digital Audio SPDIF Cable - White, GOLD series. 24k Gold Casing. Compatible with PS4/PS3, Xbox One, Wii, Sky Q, Sky HD, HD TVs, DVD, Blu-Rays, AV Amp.
Offered by HDCentral

5.0 out of 5 stars I like gold all the way!!!!, 22 Sept. 2011
I purchased this product after reading reviews on HDMI vs OPTICAL, I was using HDMI for my surround and realised the audio would cut out for a few seconds. Now I am Using this amazing OPTICAL lead which and you guessed it FANTASTIC!!! excellent quality, really good value for money.