Profile for alan rogers > Reviews

alan rogers

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Panasonic KX-TG6811EB Single DECT Cordless Telephone
Panasonic KX-TG6811EB Single DECT Cordless Telephone
Offered by total digital stores

5.0 out of 5 stars ... am very impressed with this phone the display is nice and clear and tells you when it's fully charged ..., 4 Dec. 2014
I am very impressed with this phone the display is nice and clear and tells you when it's fully charged also tells you if there is a problem with the phone line and if somebody leaves a message it shows on the screen.

Solar Mosaic Border Garden Post Lights (Triple Pack)
Solar Mosaic Border Garden Post Lights (Triple Pack)
Offered by PANDA COS

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Dec. 2014
really happy with these lights are quite bright I would recommend this product and the company to anyone.

24Pcs Pro Grade Universal Blade for Fein Dremel,Bosch Oscillating Multi Tool
24Pcs Pro Grade Universal Blade for Fein Dremel,Bosch Oscillating Multi Tool

5.0 out of 5 stars these are brilliant I am very impressed I would definitely recommend this ..., 4 Dec. 2014
these are brilliant I am very impressed I would definitely recommend this product and the company. They fit my Bosch multi-tool perfectly so now I will buy from this company in future instead of the other brands.

The Evil Within (PS3)
The Evil Within (PS3)

5.0 out of 5 stars my son really liked the game but he did find it was quite ..., 19 Oct. 2014
This review is from: The Evil Within (PS3) (Video Game)
my son really liked the game but he did find it was quite scary playing at night time this is a game not for the fainthearted person but if you like zombie games you may find it okay or not .
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 24, 2014 6:49 PM BST

Borderlands: The Pre-sequel! (PS3)
Borderlands: The Pre-sequel! (PS3)
Offered by Games Heaven

5.0 out of 5 stars Very quick delivery which is great I would recommend this company and the game, 19 Oct. 2014
my son really likes this game but the bosses are hard he said. Very quick delivery which is great I would recommend this company and the game.

RHX 2X Cycling Lock-On Bike Bicycle Comfortable Handlebar Handle Bar Grip + End Caps
Offered by highqualityforyou

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these grips really impressed by the price and the ..., 19 Oct. 2014
I love these grips really impressed by the price and the quality. one of the good features are on these grips is the fact that it has two rings that tightens to your handlebars so you will need a Allen key to do this I would recommend this product and the company.

SupaGarden Twin Pack Secateur
SupaGarden Twin Pack Secateur
Offered by Diy-Direct

3.0 out of 5 stars I am slightly disappointed with these because on a photo it shows they ..., 19 Oct. 2014
I am slightly disappointed with these because on a photo it shows they are in white not green ones I received was in green which look cheap and nasty. I bought these for my neighbour because she does a lot of work in the garden so I don't know how good these will perform in the garden only time will tell I'm sure you'll let me know.

Keep Out Gamer At Work Video Game Maxi Poster - 61x91 cm
Keep Out Gamer At Work Video Game Maxi Poster - 61x91 cm
Offered by Poster Revolution UK

5.0 out of 5 stars ... Poster - 61x91 cm i think this is a brilliant poster for people who play games but if you're ..., 25 Sept. 2014
Keep Out Gamer At Work Video Game Maxi Poster - 61x91 cm i think this is a brilliant poster for people who play games but if you're married it might not go down very well. I would recommend this and the company.

USB A Male to USB A Male 2m Cable - Black
USB A Male to USB A Male 2m Cable - Black
Offered by Digital Drives

3.0 out of 5 stars . USB A Male to USB A Male 2m ..., 25 Sept. 2014
.USB A Male to USB A Male 2m Cable - Black The thing I would say is cable states 2 m but I got 1.8 m still okay this is something that needs to be checked before sent out . Works okay

Flaming Wolf Fire Lion Animal Men NEW Black Hoodie Back XL | Wellcoda
Flaming Wolf Fire Lion Animal Men NEW Black Hoodie Back XL | Wellcoda
Offered by wellcoda

5.0 out of 5 stars Wellcoda | Flaming Wolf Fire Animal Lion Tiger Men's Hoodie NEW Top Unique.., 25 Sept. 2014
The one thing I would say is in the picture it shows the Wolf on the back but it is on the front instead which is better. I would recommend this product and the company.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7