Profile for Bug > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Melissa & Doug Shape Sorting Cube - Classic Wooden Toy With 12 Shapes
Melissa & Doug Shape Sorting Cube - Classic Wooden Toy With 12 Shapes

3.0 out of 5 stars Slightly disappointing quality, 5 Jan. 2014
I ordered this along with a rainbow stacker and i have to say i am a little disappointed. The idea is perfect for my son and i like that it is wooden rather than plastic. However it feels very flimsy and is made from cheap wood. Some of the shapes don't fit exactly and the paint is chipped.
An okay product but i probably wouldn't rush to spend the money again as i think there are better ones out there

Zoggs Kids Seal Flips Swim Training Toy - Multicoloured
Zoggs Kids Seal Flips Swim Training Toy - Multicoloured

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for young swimmers, 5 Jan. 2014
My son uses these in his swimming class so we bought some for our own swims. They float and are interesting to look at so toddlers/children will like to chase them. We also use them to practise blowing bubbles and push them along with our noses to get used to having our face in the water. A good product

Melissa & Doug Rainbow Stacker Wooden Ring Educational Toy
Melissa & Doug Rainbow Stacker Wooden Ring Educational Toy

2.0 out of 5 stars Bit disappointing, 5 Jan. 2014
I was looking for good quality wooden toys for my son instead of lots of plastic ones and thought this would be perfect.
It is ok and we have kept it however some of the rings came with paint chipped off and it just isn't as good a quality as i would have expected

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my cake, 5 Jan. 2014
I put this on my son's first birthday cake and it was perfect. He really enjoyed it. I did get two of one of the animals but he didn't mind. The dog arrived damaged but i glued the head back on with some icing

Retro Dad Car Christmas Card
Retro Dad Car Christmas Card
Offered by Who's it for?

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for VW fans, 5 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Retro Dad Car Christmas Card
I love this card, really different and Beetle lovers will really enjoy it.
I would recommend this product definitely. Thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product - poor delivery, 5 Jan. 2014
I ordered this in plenty of time for a relatives birthday on the 19th December. By the 17th it was not with me so i contacted the seller who said they had received too high a volume of orders for Christmas but would ensure it was with me before Christmas Day. This was a little disappointing as it was not intended as a Christmas present however they were quick to respond and did apologise. It arrived on the 23rd and was good quality. I would suggest the company should have a better contingency plan in place for busy periods but am happy with the jumper itself

The Gro Company Grobag Spot 1.0 Tog and Hippo Hop 2.5 Tog Baby Sleep Bag Twin Pack (18-36 Months)

5.0 out of 5 stars Stick with GroBag, 5 Jan. 2014
I love these sleeping bags for my son and have used them since he was very small.
I have tried supermarkets own brands and others but do find you can't beat the quality of the real Grobags. Day and Night pack is a great idea as the house is often warmer in the day time for naps.
Lovely design, although white is often a pain with dribbling toddlers as they stain easily but not a big deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Initial problem easily resolved, 5 Jan. 2014
I was sent to Mr egg cups initially (!) but when i contacted the seller they were quick to fix the mistake. They sent me a Mrs cup straight out and included a self addressed, pre paid envelope so i could return the extra cup. Very good service.
Nice little wedding gift.
The box they arrived in was very damaged and so i put them in my own as i thought they looked second hand in a damaged box. But the items themselves were good.

Crayola 6 Washable Kids Paint
Crayola 6 Washable Kids Paint

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for toddlers, 5 Jan. 2014
Great paints for toddlers as they are not harmful and wash off. They have stained a couple of cloths i used to wipe up mess but hey ho i probably didn't read the instructions properly.
Good quality paints

Melissa & Doug Deluxe 10-Piece Alphabet Nesting and Stacking Blocks (LC)
Melissa & Doug Deluxe 10-Piece Alphabet Nesting and Stacking Blocks (LC)
Offered by Premier Life Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for toddlers, 5 Jan. 2014
These are fairly good quality hollow cardboard boxes which stack on top of each other. They are taller than my son which he loves and he really enjoys knocking them down. Nice and safe too as they are not too hard if they fall on him.
It would have been good if they didn't just rest on top of each other but it's only a minor point, i would recommend them. I do find some of the Melissa&Doug range fairly expensive.....

Page: 1 | 2 | 3