Profile for elliottn212 > Reviews

Content by elliottn212

"elliottn212"

by Robin Cooper

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Hilarious, 27 Sept. 2005
This review is from: The Timewaster Letters (Paperback)
This is by far one the funniest books I've ever read! It is a brilliant compilation of outrageous spoof letters and the amazing responses they get. I couldn't believe that people actually took the time to write back to some of his crazy off-the-wall requests. The fact that these people took him seriously just made me laugh even more. Some of the scenarios and mad requests he comes up with are sheer genius.
It rarely happens that you read a book that makes you laugh out loud again and again but each time I read these letters they get funnier and funnier. It is the small quirky details he puts into them that are the best parts. I have already purchased several books for family members and friends. If you like laugh-out-loud humour I would definitely recommend this book!

by Robin Cooper

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Hilarious, 25 Sept. 2005
This review is from: The Timewaster Letters (Paperback)