Profile for Rachel Sherriff > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
"I'm With The Band!" -- Star Wars T-Shirt, Small
"I'm With The Band!" -- Star Wars T-Shirt, Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool top, 11 Oct. 2015
Cool top my son loved it

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Fits well, just not my taste, 11 Oct. 2015
Fits well and arrived promptly but not to my taste hence only three stars.

6633-STN-OS: Extra Oversized Tunic
6633-STN-OS: Extra Oversized Tunic

2.0 out of 5 stars very big, 11 Oct. 2015
I was pretty underwhelmed if I'm honest, I'm a size 16-18 on too and this still felt big on me and adding sit right.

Adventure Time, Volume 7
Adventure Time, Volume 7
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 11 Oct. 2015
What can I say, it's Adventure Time, it's awesome...

Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - In a Greeting Card - £30 (Amazon A)
Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - In a Greeting Card - £30 (Amazon A)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant gift card, easy to use and arrived promptly., 11 Oct. 2015
I bought this gift card for my son to use on his account as he's under 18, it was easy for him to use and feel a sense of independence and responsibility for his purchases, so I'll definitely be buying him more. It's presented nicely too.

Mortal Engines (Predator Cities Book 1)
Mortal Engines (Predator Cities Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome book, so glad there are more in the series, 11 Oct. 2015
Awesome book, my son was engrossed from start to finish, so glad there are more in the series.

Medipaq® Gel Big Toe Bunion Protector - Get Pain Relief From Bunions, Blisters, Gout or Arthritis for a More Comfortable Walk (2x Supports Large)
Offered by Medipaq® from Great Ideas™

5.0 out of 5 stars fits perfectly and provides immediate relief and comfort, 11 Oct. 2015
So glad I bought this. It provides so much comfort and relief, which for any one with painful bunions will know, is an extremely welcome feeling. I went a large as I'm a female size 8, and it fits perfectly.

Heidifeathers® Boxed Needle Felting Starter Kit - Handle, Finger Guards, German Glass Eyes and Instructions - Free Post
Offered by Heidifeathers®

5.0 out of 5 stars uber cute and beautifully presented, 11 Oct. 2015
Cannot wait to present my niece with this gift, it's truly adorable and comes so beautifully presented that it feels a bit over zealous to them wrap it. The kit comes with everything you see, and is of excellent quality, the instruction book is uber cute and looks easy to follow. I'm sure my niece will love this, I'd quite like one of these myself.

Bing Home Playset - Multi-Coloured
Bing Home Playset - Multi-Coloured

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant value and adorable, 11 Oct. 2015
Brilliant value, and so adorable, it's nice to buy a toy that feels like you've got you value for money and that your child will play with for more than five minutes. It's a bit like a regular play house in that you can play with Bing and his friends or add other characters not related to the show at all like my son does.

Tengs 14" Layered Silver White Cosplay Wig -- Hatake Kakashi NARUTO Spiky
Tengs 14" Layered Silver White Cosplay Wig -- Hatake Kakashi NARUTO Spiky

5.0 out of 5 stars very accurate once you've styled it and added a bit of hair wax., 11 Oct. 2015
This wig when you open it looks like you've ordered the wring item, but be patient. With a bit of styling and some hair wax it looks like the real deal, especially when combined with the rest of the costume.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11