Profile for Mrs H Doyle > Reviews

Content by Mrs H Doyle

Mrs H Doyle

Progena Premium White 20" Couch Roll (9)
Progena Premium White 20" Couch Roll (9)
Offered by Beauty Store Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality, 7 Jun. 2013
I am very pleased with this purchase. Nice thick paper which tears easily. Speedy delivery and a great price. I am a professional massage therapist and I highly recommend this item.

MassageMaster Hot Stone Massage Kit: 51 Basalt Stones + 6.5 Quart Hot Stone Heater
Offered by massagemaster

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with this purchase, 8 Feb. 2013
There are a lot of hot stone heaters to choose from and it took me a while to select this one. I chose this one because it has the best range of stone sizes - many others come with too many small stones and not enough bigger ones. Both heater and stones are of excellent quality, delivery was speedy and the whole thing was very well packaged. I have used it a few times and really love it. I am a professional therapist with many years experience and I highly recommend this product.