Profile for Iain Cox > Reviews

Iain Cox (UK)

Pro-Tec Bounce Protective Case for iPhone 3GS - Black
Pro-Tec Bounce Protective Case for iPhone 3GS - Black

2.0 out of 5 stars Thought it was the perfect cover..., 20 Aug. 2011
I initially thought and reviewed this as the ideal cover for my 3GS, it fitted perfect, offered great protection to the back and sides and even protected my phone from a few accidental drops. However over time the case seems to have expanded, now the phone slides about in the case, only by a few mm but after removing the cover recently to clean it I discovered because the phone moves about coupled with the dust that has crept in it has scratched the back and sides quite badly. Shame, I was hoping to keep the phone in as new condition. Opting for a soft case instead, will just have to put up with pulling half my pocket out along with the phone each time I answer it!

Get Out While You Can - Escape The Rat Race
Get Out While You Can - Escape The Rat Race
by George Marshall

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational read!, 25 May 2011
Having recently managed to leave the rat race (for now at least) from starting my own business I had wanted to read this book for some time anyway. It is a great inspirational read. Many of the techniques used I had already come across years ago and even made a poor attempt at executing them. But the author George Marshall shows just how it really is possible to make a living off the Internet from as little or as much work as you wish. Multiple revenue streams is the key here, and it just does to show that a little work here and there will soon add up.