Profile for Andy > Reviews

Andy

Tribal Peoples for Tomorrow's World
Tribal Peoples for Tomorrow's World

5.0 out of 5 stars Rich, 22 Dec. 2013
I've had this sitting in my virtual bookshelf for a while now and have recently just started reading it and am unable to stop, I'm now 50% of the way through and feel compelled to say that I echo the views of the other reviewers and wish to say this book is incredibly rich with the history of tribal peoples and the history and heritage we all share as human beings. The book is fantastically written and the passion and knowledge of the author Stephen Corry shines through.

Each page is an enlightenment or education in one form or another.

We Are One.

Way of the Ancient Healer: Sacred Teachings from the Philippine Ancestral Traditions
by Virgil J. Mayor Apostol

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 15 May 2012
Love this book, in depth with some great look at all the little details that make up the Philippine Traditions

Mind Magic & Mentalism For Dummies
Mind Magic & Mentalism For Dummies
by James L. Clark

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't live up to the blurb, 15 May 2012
Honestly wasn't sure what to make of this ... heard mixed reviews!

It definitely doesn't live up to the ad and became fairly boring and repeative after a few pages in. Some of the descriptions were hard to followed and at one time I had about 5 piles of cards in front of me and no idea where to go next.

Think I'll stick to the TV series.

I'd give 2-2.5 stars.