Profile for Bassa > Reviews

Content by Bassa

Bassa

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Series 5 Ultrabook, 9 Oct. 2012
Although I accept that to the purist the laptop maye doesn't fulfil the strick definition of an Ultrabook, for me it comes close enough and I am happy to accept that it is slightly thicker, but still quite slim, for the benefit of having a CD/DVD drive. It does everything I expected of it and the fast boot really pleased me aftet my old Sony which was taking an eternity. I would recommend this model to anyone who wants a near Ultrabook with a good size (14in.) screen and a CD/DVD drive at a very competitive price.Samsung Series 5 530U4B 14 inch Ultrabook (Intel Core i5 2467M 1.6GHz, 4Gb RAM, 500GB HDD, 16Gb SSD, DVD-SM DL, LAN, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit)

8 DURACELL AAA 950mAh SUPREME RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES
8 DURACELL AAA 950mAh SUPREME RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES

5.0 out of 5 stars Good batteries, 3 Feb. 2012
These batteries hold their charge much better than previous rechargable batteries I have bought and were very good value. Strongly recommended.