Profile for Martiiiiiin > Reviews

Content by Martiiiiiin

Martiiiiiin

Jim Rohn: 101 Greatest Life Lessons, Inspiration and Quotes From Jim Rohn (Inspirational Books, Personal Development, Jim Rohn Books)

3.0 out of 5 stars It's good... but full of errors!, 28 Dec. 2015
The teachings of Jim Rohn are great and the book is short and easy to read but it's full of spelling mistakes, missing words, and words that are not even supposed to be there.

It was free so it's not a big deal. It just needs updating.

Innopure® Vitamin B-Complex | Contains 100% RDA of all Eight B Vitamins in 1 Daily Tablet | 120 Tablets, 4 Months Supply
Offered by Get Gorgeous!

4.0 out of 5 stars They seem to do the trick!, 19 Oct. 2015
I'm on a lot of other supplements so it's hard to pin point which work best until you stop taking a particular one, and when I finished my first bottle I think I felt a difference.... but like I said, it could be anything really as my diet changes a lot so I'll try another bottle and be a lil more aware of any changes.

NOW UPGRADED!!! FUSION5 PREMIUM+ QUADCO TABLET PC - QUADCORE CPU - ANDROID 4.1.1 JELLY BEAN - 9.7" HD SCREEN PROMOTIONAL OFFER!!!! - Q3 2013 MODEL

1.0 out of 5 stars picture quality is good but you can't even play Angry Birds on it ..., 3 Dec. 2014
I'm going to keep this short and to the point.

The touch screen is awful, picture quality is good but you can't even play Angry Birds on it it's that bad and trying to navigate or type using the screen is driving me insane. I'll be smashing it against the wall soon enough no doubt!

Dentist Teeth Whitening Pen by Just Pure Hut - Zero Peroxide Gel - Advanced Professional Home Whitener Kit - No Strips Syringes Trays or Toothpaste - Non Bleaching Tooth System Perfect for Sensitive Pearly Whites
Offered by Just Pure Hut

4.0 out of 5 stars keep Twisting!, 20 Sept. 2014
It does seem to work, you have to keep using it to get the results you want. The taste of it is not very nice though. Good product and easy to use. I thought it was broke at first when I was twisting it and nothing was coming out, but if you keep twisting you get there eventually.

FUSION5 PREMIUM+ LEATHER CASE - 9.7" - HIGH-QUALITY - STANDABLE
FUSION5 PREMIUM+ LEATHER CASE - 9.7" - HIGH-QUALITY - STANDABLE
Offered by F5CS LTD

3.0 out of 5 stars Not For My Fusion5 Premium+ Tablet, 5 Dec. 2013
I have the metal backed Premium+ tablet.

After reading all the mixed reviews I knew I was going to get a 'variation' of this tablet case as everybody seemed to be receiving something different with different holes in different places. Some of the reviews say the holes were in the wrong places for the camera and the speaker. I can live with that as the camera is better on my phone so I'll just Bluetooth the pictures to my tablet and use my headphones for audio, which I prefer. I just want a tight fit and protection.

So I took the gamble..... what will I get I wonder?

Unfortunately, the case I received looked nothing like the picture, it had no Fusion5 branding on it anywhere so I don't know who's it is. It fits great. The stand works but it's a little wobbly. The camera hole and speaker holes are in the right place, but I have no holes to access my headphone port or my micro USB port and one of the casing straps interferes with my power button so I am constantly being asked if I want to power off, or it just locks me out. The strap in question actually has a hole in it, probably for the headphones, it's just in the wrong place!

Overall it's a good case, but for a different tablet. I am now waiting to return it. I'll post back after the problem is solved.

The Divinity Of Purpose
The Divinity Of Purpose

5.0 out of 5 stars THUMPING!!!, 24 Feb. 2013
This review is from: The Divinity Of Purpose (Audio CD)
This album is brilliant, much better than their last 2 albums! Think of the album 'Satisfaction Is The Death Of Desire' but with 16 years added experiance and growth, mixed with the sound of albums 'Perseverance' and 'The Rise Of Brutality' and your left with 'The Divinity Of Purpose'. Whats new? Hatebreed stay true to their sound yet bring twists of originality to each track. This album is fast paced and energetic, with tracks like 'Own Your World', The Language' and 'Dead Man Breathing' I am now itching to see them again live :)