Profile for Scottigirl > Reviews

Content by Scottigirl

Scottigirl

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Whiskas Cat Food Complete Tuna 950 g (Pack of 5)
Whiskas Cat Food Complete Tuna 950 g (Pack of 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 3 Feb. 2014
I will definitely use this again as it saves me not only money but lugging heavy boxes home from the supermarket! The cats like it too. Definitely would recommend any cat lover to use this.

Free
Free

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 2 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Free (MP3 Download)
Libera just gets better, been following them since I once wandered into a music shop years ago. I didn't know who they were but bought their first album on the spot. They have the ability to change my mood regardless of what they are singing. This applies to everything I've bought since. Tranquil and beautiful. Highly recommended.

Libera
Libera

5.0 out of 5 stars Lost and found again!, 6 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Libera (MP3 Download)
I bought this CD years ago after wandering around a Music Shop and being enchanted. Sadly I lost it but was so glad to find it again on Amazon. The music is haunting and I listen to it often. I look forward to buying the more up to date versions soon. Just beautiful.

The Prime Minister's Ironing Board and Other State Secrets: True Stories from the Government Archives

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 6 Jan. 2014
I am still ploughing through this book. One of the first Kindle's I've ordered. Just love the cynical, Private Eye type of comments throughoutl. If those are the the ones that were concealed, heaven alone knows what we HAVEN'T been allowed to see - quite worrying! Definitely would recommend this and look into the Freedom of (for?} Information rules. Highly recommended. By the way, what on earth did the Duke of Edinburgh do to upset the Editor? Love his comments. x

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 25 Dec. 2013
I'm very pleased with this Kindle - it does everything I need and the sound especially, is excellent. I've had occasional hiccups downloading MailPlus which is mainly why I bought it, but Customer Service is good and respond quickly. Just puzzled why the camera faces forward so that I can only take 'selfies'. Why??

Amazon PowerFast USB Charger for Accelerated Charging, UK (compatible with all Fire tablets and Kindle e-readers), 2013 release

3.0 out of 5 stars Fragile!, 25 Dec. 2013
This charger works very well, but be very careful - I only had it for a week or so and discovered that when unplugging, the top tends to separate, leaving the prongs in the socket! I am no body builder, so don't think it's my strength at fault. Other than that, it's fine.

London Evening Standard
London Evening Standard

4.0 out of 5 stars Glad to have it Back!, 23 Dec. 2013
This review is from: London Evening Standard (App)
I used to buy the LES regularly until, for reasons unknown, it stopped supplying my local newsagent. Why? Just because we live outside London (Newport Pagnell isn't a million miles away), doesn't mean we don't want to read the Standard. Anyway, now I have my Kindle I can read all about it again. Cheers!

InventCase Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7 Tablet (2nd Generation - 7-Inch) 2012 Smart Multi-Functional PU Leather 2-Fold Case Cover with Sleep Wake Function - Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to Use, 7 Dec. 2013
Very pleased with my Kinde. It's well worth the money and I really enjoy reading my daily paper. Saves having to trudge to the shops and pay for delivery. Would recommend.

Felix As Good as it Looks Ocean Feasts in Jelly 12 x 100 g (Pack of 4, Total 48 Pouches)
Offered by Petsapply

1.0 out of 5 stars Cats won't eat it., 7 Dec. 2013
Sorry folks, this is the variety my cats won't eat. The previous review I gave is for a variety they DO like. They must be terribly spoiled animals as they are just SO fussy. Will avoid Ocean Feasts in future as they won't go near it for some reason. Will donate to the RSPCA.

Felix As Good As It Looks Favourites, 44 x 100 g
Felix As Good As It Looks Favourites, 44 x 100 g
Offered by Health Style Emporium Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Cats don't like it, 7 Dec. 2013
My cats are very very fussy and if they don't like certain food they simply won't eat it. I must have chosen the wrong variety as this looks like baby food, not the usual chunks in jelly. I am now stuck with three and a half full boxes. Will probably have to donate to the RSPCA. I'd buy Felix again, but will have to be sure which variety it is.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4