Profile for Highlander > Reviews

Content by Highlander

Highlander "Highlander" (Aviemore Scotland)

The Friendly Swede Egg Shaped Hand Exercise Balls (Set of 3 Resistance Levels)
The Friendly Swede Egg Shaped Hand Exercise Balls (Set of 3 Resistance Levels)
Offered by The Friendly Swede [UK]

5.0 out of 5 stars ... what I was looking for and they are very good - I've used the Friendly Swede before to buy ..., 22 Dec. 2016
The exercise eggs were exactly what I was looking for and they are very good - I've used the Friendly Swede before to buy other things and they have all been excellent quality. Wouldn't hesitate to use again.

Daylight Desk Lamp Metallic Red 8 Watt VERY Seriously Bright 84 LEDS Touch on off and dim function
Offered by RJH Product Development

5.0 out of 5 stars So good I bought three!!!, 18 Sept. 2014
I've now bought three of these lamps - without doubt they are the best I've ever used. The LED light is really bright which makes a positive change from the usual office lamps and the beam covers a wide area. I use them on my desk when I'm working and for drawing and needlework - in fact anything where I need a good light. This is a quality product and the price is so reasonable when compared to other brand names. If you are looking for a desk lamp I don't think you could do better than to try this one - highly recommended.

Certified by Apple - Lifetime Warranty - Bundle of 2 Extra Long 6.5 Feet 8-Pin Lightning USB Charger Cables for iPhone 5 5c 5s iPod Touch 5 Nano 7 iPad 4 iPad mini iPad Air - for Sync and Charging - Premium MFi Quality (Pink + Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars The best you can buy, 7 Jun. 2014
This is my third set of these cables - they're excellent. The Apple ones I got with my iPad were so short I couldn't use them so these are great - they're well made quality cables and it's good to see something different from the usual boring grey or black. Highly recommended.

How to Solve Cryptic Crosswords
How to Solve Cryptic Crosswords
by Kevin Skinner

5.0 out of 5 stars At last - success!, 13 Feb. 2012
I've literally had a go at just about every teach yourself cryptic crosswords puzzle book out there and nothing seemed to make it all click with me - I'd go through the book but then when I tried a puzzle by myself - I'd be back to square one - then I'd give up and a couple of months later try another book and so on. The Kevin Skinner book is quite cheap so I wasn't holding out much hope but it is brilliant!! - the graded puzzles make you feel you are making progress and the detailed explanations of each solution make it easy to see where you have gone wrong - lots of practice and not too much theory. If you take it slowly and have a proper go at each puzzle you'll find like me that you really can solve cryptic crosswords.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 25, 2012 2:10 PM BST