Profile for shannon! > Reviews

Wired Lace Headband with Cat Ears Fancy Dress Costume Party Black
Wired Lace Headband with Cat Ears Fancy Dress Costume Party Black
Offered by prochive

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 11 Mar. 2016
looks nice came wel woudl buy again

Tonsee® Black Sexy Venetian Masquerade Lace Eye Face Mask Fancy Dress Halloween Party
Offered by Tonsee®

4.0 out of 5 stars it was nice came as it looks however the eye holes arent ..., 11 Mar. 2016
it was nice came as it looks however the eye holes arent as big as id liked and the strap broke

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars ... and the skirt would be too short but im glad with the way it looks, 11 Mar. 2016
i was worried it would look cheap and the skirt would be too short but im glad with the way it looks! it doesnt look cheap and the straps are stretchy so its a nice snug fit. skirt is a decent length.

Slave Girl - I Was an Ordinary British Girl. I Was Kidnapped and Sold into Sex Slavery. This is My Horrific True Story

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 27 Jan. 2014
this book keptm me reading for hours and almost finished it in one sitting definitely worth buying. what she went through is terrible

Into the Wild
Into the Wild

2.0 out of 5 stars meh, 6 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Into the Wild (Kindle Edition)
all wa good and interestin until he started babbling about other peoples account· i didnt spend a fiver to read about 5 different people· i brough it to read about Chris·

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars okay, 18 July 2013
the tube was much bigger than i expected and it has an awesome dispensing system. However, i expected
it to work wonders considering the wonderful reviews. On the other hand i put it in my hair and when rinsing
my hair was immensely smooth but despite this my hair did not feel restored of very smooth once dry.
In conclusion it did help my hair but not to the extent described.
i would recommend this as it did help my hair rejuvenate none the less.