Profile for Natasa B. > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Tommee Tippee Explora Magic Mat Orange
Tommee Tippee Explora Magic Mat Orange

5.0 out of 5 stars Very usefull, 5 Jun. 2014
I remember friends' babies when eating, well try eating actually, and throw the food bowl to the opposite wall, because they got upset or just an accident. Anyway, feeding the baby is a big mess and needs a lot of patient. I believe things run smoother with the Tommee Tippee mat, its a great tool. The mat sticks to the eating surface and the eating bowl fits directly in it. However hard you try, or the baby, the bowl doses not move. And I mean it! You have to pull the button to release the bowl. So a steady bowl makes the feeding easier! You worry only for the spoon and the food consumption. It increases the baby's self esteem when it eats on its own.

Camel Active Womens Ramble Dark Blue Low-Top Trainers 104.23.01 5 UK, 38 EU
Camel Active Womens Ramble Dark Blue Low-Top Trainers 104.23.01 5 UK, 38 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy!, 5 Jun. 2014
Very nice and really comfortable shoes. I have pains in the feet sometimes, so this one has very good support for the heels, it has a specific sole and wear it long time without feeling tired. I like the style also, it fits with everything. The athletic shoes are mostly well with tracksuits, but this one is fine for every day wear. I wear it at work, at walk, even at outdoor activities, when I am bored from my athletics!

BABYBJÖRN Baby Carrier Miracle (Black/Silver, Cotton Mix)
BABYBJÖRN Baby Carrier Miracle (Black/Silver, Cotton Mix)

5.0 out of 5 stars A miracle!, 5 Jun. 2014
This carrier is a miracle, as its name. At first, when I opened the box, I got confused. But after looking at it carefully, its too easy to assemble. It even got colorful buttons to direct you. It is very very steady and holds well the baby. Its a very serious and well made construction. It can be worn in many ways and adjust the baby size as it grows. You don't have to hold the baby's head as with other carriers. Its perfect for the places a carrot can't go, as a forest walk, or a river bank. And its not heavy for the back, it has very good support and folds with many wide, soft straps, so you don't feel the weight. As for the price it is very good for such quality.The only minus point though is the delivery: I always choose the standard option and be very pleased. In this case, there was no tracking number, unusual for an expansive item, and very late, 4 weeks after I placed the order.

Hauck Dream 'n' Play Travel Cot (Yellow and Blue)
Hauck Dream 'n' Play Travel Cot (Yellow and Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars very practical, 5 Jun. 2014
I got this because I wanted a travel cot for the little one. This one is very comfy,nice materials, vivid colors and really small to carry. It folds into a small bag, its amazing! And unfold it is very big, others I've seen were small, feel like prison. This one is very large, the baby loves sleeping in. I had to buy a mattress though, because its own is hard, it is the base actually, not suitable for sleeping.

Le Toy Van Le Petit Ark
Le Toy Van Le Petit Ark

5.0 out of 5 stars Very smart toy, 5 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Le Toy Van Le Petit Ark (Toy)
I like it very much, the materials are excellent and the design is unique. I haven't seen such ark before. I find it smart idea, to put the animals inside the ark. It accomplishes the modern teaching methods with the multi-subject activities: you can tell children the story of Noah, learn about the animals and practice with the different shapes matching with the appropriate holes. It is not the ordinary shape-hole toy. Its more. Its fancy and has many aspects. The figures are very cute also. It includes Noah, his wife and a dove, apart from the animals pairs. One of the smartest toys I've seen!

Revoni 925 Sterling Silver Simply Classy 2ct Blue Sapphire Dangle Earrings
Revoni 925 Sterling Silver Simply Classy 2ct Blue Sapphire Dangle Earrings
Offered by Silveh Jewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 5 Jun. 2014
Excellent craftsmanship, expensive materials and very good price! Perfect to be worn with jeans or with any dress. Can be worn all day or for an evening occasion, depends on the mood!

Skip Hop Treetop Friends Owl Activity Toy
Skip Hop Treetop Friends Owl Activity Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars Number one!, 5 Jun. 2014
The little girl loves it! Its her favorite toy. It has many to grab, it has a little bell inside, the little owl comes out from the mummy owl, the wings make noise when rubbed. I liked the big eyes, haven't seen such toy before! It is well made from soft fabrics, its all cotton and friendly to children. We go everywhere with it!

Carissima 9ct Three Colour Gold Women's Patterned Butterfly Pendant on Prince of Wales Chain Necklace 46cm/18"

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 5 Jun. 2014
The price was very good and the quality high. The butterfly is small though and the chain too thin. I couldn't put it on/off easily, because the clip was too tiny. So I changed the chain with one I had. I really like the design and the style, its not the classic round pendant, the chain goes around the butterfly. I liked one such necklace in a local store, but too expensive! So, I got it from amazon among with the earrings. I wear it all day, it looks great with t-shirt or any summer outfit.

Carissima 9ct Yellow Gold Black and White Crystalique Butterfly Drop Earrings
Carissima 9ct Yellow Gold Black and White Crystalique Butterfly Drop Earrings

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 5 Jun. 2014
The price was very good and I like the quality of the earrings. The style is adorable. It matches with everything and I wear them all day. It is perfect for summer! The butterfly is a bit tiny but astonishing!

Glamorousky Colorful Flower and Tiny Butterfly Necklace with Multi-color Swarovski Element Crystals - 40cm + 8cm extension chain (986)
Offered by Glamorousky

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice gift, 5 Jun. 2014
This necklace is a fine gift for a teenager girl, it is very colorful and shiny. apart from the crystals, the metal used doesn't look expensive. The price was good and there weren't any delivery charges.The packing was very good, also. It has a gift box and velvet pouch inside.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3