Profile for Aaf Tienkamp > Reviews

Content by Aaf Tienkamp

Aaf Tienkamp (Chichester, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Flaunt (F-Word Book 1)
Flaunt (F-Word Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Soo Soo good!, 26 Feb. 2017
OMG So good! It's loving, respectful and soooo sooo sexy!!
I adore how there are small details about Nic's body that just give you enough reminder from time to time that he is not actually a cis man, but he's never less of a man because of it, even if he's sometimes insecure about his body. And Kyle, wow! I guess it's hard to explain him more than just "wow!".

Assorted Dots Stickers 8mm
Assorted Dots Stickers 8mm
Offered by Hedge End Post Office

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 2 Jan. 2016
LOVE them! I like that all the colours have just as many dots, so that I can choose whatever colour I want instead of having to rely on one or two (usually blue or red) more because there are more dots of that colour.
Good quality, not too thick. I fold these around the edge of books to colour code for easier access to certain parts of a book.

Assorted Foil Dots Stickers 8mm
Assorted Foil Dots Stickers 8mm
Offered by Hedge End Post Office

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, 2 Jan. 2016
Exactly what I needed. I use these to fold around the edges of paper in notebooks so I can colour code them.

Moleskine Soft Large Orchid Purple Dotted Notebook
Moleskine Soft Large Orchid Purple Dotted Notebook

3.0 out of 5 stars good quality book, bad quality paper., 2 Jan. 2016
This is my first Moleskine, and I really like it, but it's just too bad that you can see any pen that you use on the other side of the page. I need to be very careful with anything that has a felt tip (I like to use brush pens) or fountain pens or liquid ink roller pens as they bleed through the pages easily. Which does limit my ability to create more pretty doodles on the pages.

The make is really good, the Dotted Grid is really easy to use, but the paper issue is kind of annoying. I will probably buy a different brand next time, I've heard some of them have better paper quality.

Sugar Skulls
Sugar Skulls

5.0 out of 5 stars So good!!, 2 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Sugar Skulls (Kindle Edition)
LOVED LOVED LOVED it!!

They do throw you into the deep end at the start, but I like it when stories do that, so that was no issue for me. The story was good, I kept wanting to read it, though between all the holidays, I didn't always find the time.

I think the idea was set up well, and it was well shown between the people who at first only see the good but then slowly start to see the not-so-good. The romance was sweet and cute, but was more of a plot point, the real story is about Vee and Micah and their fight for justice and against the totalitarian government.

iGadgitz Pink on Black 'Bi-View' Textured Finish PU Leather Case Cover for Amazon Kindle Paperwhite 2015 2014 2013 2012 With Sleep/Wake Function & Integrated Hand Strap

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty and sturdy, 15 Dec. 2015
Love it so much! it looks very pretty and is really sturdy!

CANDY FLOSS NEW LADIES HOODED BELTED FLEECE JACKET WOMENS COAT WINE PLUS SIZE 18
Offered by Candy Floss Fashion

1.0 out of 5 stars heavily disappointed, 15 Dec. 2015
While very cute, it is very thin, even thinner than some of my sweaters.

Radio Boys
Radio Boys

5.0 out of 5 stars I really liked it though, 16 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Radio Boys (Kindle Edition)
I normally read Sean Michael's BDSM books, so this was a bit different. I really liked it though, it was very very sweet and adorable and sexy!

One for Luck
One for Luck

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 16 Aug. 2015
This review is from: One for Luck (Kindle Edition)
Very sweet <3

MMF BISEXUAL ROMANCE: Ink For Three (Part 1 of 3)
MMF BISEXUAL ROMANCE: Ink For Three (Part 1 of 3)

3.0 out of 5 stars meh, 16 Aug. 2015
I liked it, until right until the end. The ending left me feeling very "meh".

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5