Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Pre-order now Shop now
Profile for Beeswax > Reviews

Content by Beeswax

Beeswax

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
ERCE Malachite Gemstone Earrings oval, 925 Sterling Silver, Length 3 cm, in Gift Box
Offered by ERCE Unique Jewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased with these earrings, 29 July 2016
very pleased with these earrings. the malachite stone has lovely markings and they are well made. i am now very tempted by the moonstone earrings!

The Visitors Book: And other ghost stories
The Visitors Book: And other ghost stories

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing., 23 Nov. 2015
I didn't enjoy these stories as much as I anticipated. To me, they are a poor attempt at short ghost stories and lacked any of the chill of the ghost stories of the masters M,R, James and E.F. Benson.

The House on Cold Hill
The House on Cold Hill

5.0 out of 5 stars Subtle draws the reader in from the very beginning., 16 Oct. 2015
This is really a very, very good read. I have read most of Peter James' 'stand-alone' novels and thought them very good but this one really is the best. It is very subtly written and draws you in to the story of a house that quite literally kills it's inhabitants. I grew very fond of this decent family of Caro, Ollie and Jade and really hoped for a good outcome for them. I won't spoil it by giving anything away, other than to say that the ending was unexpected, for me anyway. It is a relentless haunting that draws the reader right in and I was willing the family to leave. I really hope that Peter James writes another ghost story very soon. Wow! Please, read this book!

MIST And Other Ghost Stories
MIST And Other Ghost Stories

4.0 out of 5 stars whose 'William' books I had loved as a child, 10 Oct. 2015
I was browsing through the ghost stories on Amazon and came across this collection by Richmal Crompton, whose 'William' books I had loved as a child. So I purchased this book more out of curiosity than anything else. What a gem of a book! I think some of these stories are comparable with those of E.F. Benson and M.R. James. They are of the period in which they were written, between the wars, and are gently disturbing and eerie. They are worth a read and I am so pleased to have found them. If you enjoy Benson and James you will enjoy these stories.

Machine Washable and Non-Slip Rug Kitchen Utility Bathroom Kids Room Mats - 6 Sizes - Reduced to Clear
Offered by The Rug House Ltd. (Same Day Dispatch - Before 1pm)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 8 Oct. 2015
So pleased with these rugs I promptly bought two more. They brighten up my kitchen, look great and wash well.Excellent price. Arrived in good time, no complaints would use this company again. Overall delighted with them.

COLLAR AND CUFFS LONDON - Windproof StormProtector Panoramic Umbrella - Highly Engineered to Combat Canopy Damage - Fibre Glass Ribs - Large Dome Birdcage Transparent - Strong - Black Trim - Clear

5.0 out of 5 stars Stormy weather? Bring it on!, 8 Oct. 2015
This is an excellent brolly. Comes right down over the shoulders keeping them dry and because its transparent you can see where you are going without lifting it and getting wet. I used it in very windy wet weather recently and it did not blow inside out - result! Arrived in good condition, well packaged. I am extremely pleased with this purchase.

Weleda Sea Buckthorn Creamy Body Wash 200ml
Weleda Sea Buckthorn Creamy Body Wash 200ml

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a beautifully perfumed, silky smooth body wash that leaves my ..., 14 Aug. 2015
This is a beautifully perfumed, silky smooth body wash that leaves my skin feeling smooth and soothed, as my skin is very dry and gets irritated very easily. This pure creamy wash is excellent leaving my skin lightly scented but not irritated.

The Summer That Never Was (Inspector Banks Book 13)
The Summer That Never Was (Inspector Banks Book 13)

5.0 out of 5 stars I thoroughly enjoyed this book with it's two murder cases running together, 14 Aug. 2015
This is the first Peter Robinson book I have read and bought it to try out my new Kindle. I thoroughly enjoyed this book with it's two murder cases running together. Having been born in the 1950's I found reading about Graham's murder very evocative of the time, especially the music that was mentioned. For me, it was a gripping read, and the style of writing just flowed beautifully and I finished the book without it beginning to pall as sadly, some books do. I am now going to read the rest of this series of books, starting at the beginning. Great book, great writer.

OPTEXX ® RFID / NFC ID / Credit Card / Bank Card Holder Charly Blue Grid; Made in Germany
Offered by OPTEXX®Shop

3.0 out of 5 stars This arrived with a small split along the spine seam ..., 2 Aug. 2015
This arrived with a small split along the spine seam, but it does the job I hope. Can't be othered to send it back, but disappointing

Original Crown Mill A5 Classic Line Texture Laid Writing Pad - Cream (Pack of 50 Sheets)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Aug. 2015
Excellent, good quality paper, a pleasure to write on with a fountain pen. Very pleased

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4