Profile for T.dale > Reviews

Content by T.dale

T.dale

The Original High [VINYL]
The Original High [VINYL]

5.0 out of 5 stars I love having Adam Lambert's album The Original High on vinyl, 3 Oct. 2015
This review is from: The Original High [VINYL] (Vinyl)
I love having Adam Lambert's album The Original High on vinyl. Love the whole album and there's something extra special playing it on vinyl. Love the CD versions too just vinyl is so much more smoother on my stereo.

Trespassing
Trespassing

5.0 out of 5 stars His voice is just amazing!, 27 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Trespassing (Audio CD)
Best album of 2012 by miles. Every song is perfect with great lyrics and melodies throughout. Each song has a special place in my heart. I rarely love an entire album of music but this one did it for me. I recommend the deluxe version as it has many great additional songs you wouldn't want to miss. Love it.

Fortysomething [DVD]
Fortysomething [DVD]
Dvd ~ Hugh Laurie

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars are for Benedict Cumberbatch., 27 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Fortysomething [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this DVD for one reason and that was because Benedict Cumberbatch was cast as one of the sons (the eldest of 3) and I thoroughly enjoyed the scenes he did with great acting. Sadly he was hardly in it as the other 2 sons to me seemed to of been given bigger roles in the show. Of course the show is mainly based on the Father not remembering when he and his wife last had sex and her being all coy about it. If Benedict hadn't of been in this show then I would've only given it maybe 3 stars as I found it quite boring and at times very unbelievable. If your a big fan of Hugh though then you will love it as he is after all the main character and a great actor and the chicken scenes are for me the best of the lot. This was the only time I had a good giggle.

Marry the Night (Glee Cast Version feat. Adam Lambert)
Marry the Night (Glee Cast Version feat. Adam Lambert)

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than original., 27 Nov. 2013
I am not a fan of all of GaGa's music (some I like) and when hearing this track sang by her it never did anything for me but when I first heard Adam Lambert's version I totally fell in love with it. He brings the song alive in a way no other can do. I never in my wildest dreams thought I'd be playing a Lady GaGa song on repeat but with Adam Lambert singing this song, it is exactly what he has me doing. Well done Adam, I love your voice. I believe you can sing anything and I'd love it.