Profile for Janet, Book Addict > Reviews

Content by Janet, Book Addict

Janet, Book Addict (Nottingham)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Homescapes Check Border Square Shower Mat, Natural, Soft 100% Cotton 1200 GSM, Washable Bath Rug with Non Slip Spray Backing.
Offered by HOMESCAPES

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted, 3 Aug. 2017
Bought two of these and am delighted with them. They look and feel good. Haven't tried washing them yet. They arrived the day after ordering them which was excellent service.

Death Knocks Twice
Death Knocks Twice

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 30 July 2017
This third novel about the characters in Death in Paradise is excellent. Richard Poole, Camille,Dwayne & Fidel are plunged into another intriguing murder mystery. Well written, well plotted, with excellent familiar characters and lots of humour. I couldn't put it down. I read that the authors had a 3 book contract and this is the third book. I'm hoping that he continues to write more in this series. Fingers crossed.

The Painted Queen (Amelia Peabody Book 20)
The Painted Queen (Amelia Peabody Book 20)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent completion by Joan Hess, 28 July 2017
Yes there are differences but the important characteristics are still there. Amelia's voice is as distinct as ever. Joan Hess has done a magnificent job in keeping our beloved heroine true to form. The other essential characters and the family interaction are here also. It slots in well into the bank of previous novels. I enjoyed the premise re the famous Nefertiti bust and the reappearance of Sethos. If, like me, you have been sad to lose contact with such a wonderful fictional character as Amelia Peabody then buy this and sit back and enjoy. Joan Hess has done a superb job of a very difficult task.

The Deepest Grave: Fiona Griffiths Crime Thriller Series Book 6 (Fiona Griffiths 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this series of books., 7 July 2017
Great original character, fast paced plot & excellent writing makes this book highly recommended. Enough Arthurian history to make the plot believable without over egging the pudding. Another winner from Harry Bingham.

Skechers BOBS Bliss Spring Step Women's Slip-On Flats UK 2.5 - 8 (6 UK)
Skechers BOBS Bliss Spring Step Women's Slip-On Flats UK 2.5 - 8 (6 UK)
Offered by CLB Retail Shopping

5.0 out of 5 stars Sooo comfortable, 13 May 2017
These shoes are blissful. I have wide feet and the elastic piece in the front allows my feet plenty of room to get them on without being too tight. The memory foam sole is very very comfortable. They are great indoors, outdoors and for driving. I ordered them in blue and am so pleased with them that I have just ordered them in black. Just a shame that they don't seem to do them in UK 6 in other colours.

NRS Healthcare CareBag Disposable Commode Potty Liner Bags, Biodegradable - Pack of 20
Offered by Care Supermarket

5.0 out of 5 stars These bags have transformed my life., 8 May 2017
This product has transformed my life. After bladder cancer surgery I need the loo through the night. I have a downstairs bathroom so bought a commode. However I disliked using it because of the hassle of emptying and cleaning. I developed a pattern of only sleeping in shifts of two hours and this was taking its toll. These bags have transformed my nights. I sleep better for longer and use the commode knowing how easy it is to carry and dispose of the bag. They are expensive but to me they are worth it. Highly recommended.

Leitz CD Storage Box, Blue, Click and Store Range, 60410036
Leitz CD Storage Box, Blue, Click and Store Range, 60410036

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed, 8 May 2017
Arrived when expected. Snaps together so easily and holds the CDs perfectly. Very happy with the product and already contemplating buying more of this type and others from the range.

Price and Kensington Simplicity Teacup and Saucer, Porcelain, White,  9 oz
Price and Kensington Simplicity Teacup and Saucer, Porcelain, White, 9 oz
Offered by MightyHousewares

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought a second one., 27 April 2017
Love this simple cup & saucer. Already have one & liked it so much I bought another. Packed very well. Arrived when expected. Will happily use this seller again.

Gin Rummy Deluxe
Gin Rummy Deluxe

5.0 out of 5 stars Great app, 2 Feb. 2017
This review is from: Gin Rummy Deluxe (App)
Excellent App. Easy to get the hang of. Fun to play. Highly addictive.

The Mars - Genuine Leather Recliner Swivel Chair & Matching Footstool in Black
The Mars - Genuine Leather Recliner Swivel Chair & Matching Footstool in Black
Offered by Oriental Leather Co Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product., 31 Dec. 2016
This is a quality product. The leather looks good. The chair is soooo comfortable and so is the footstool. It comes assembled (apart from the arm rests) and a toolkit is provided for each chair. It is beautifully packaged in a drawstring cover within the box. We had to open boxes on driveway as we couldn't get them through the porch but once out of the box they were easy to carry in. I needed to contact the seller which I did via email. They phoned me the same morning and were polite and helpful. Very good service.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6