Profile for Alina76 > Reviews

Content by Alina76

Alina76

Page: 1 | 2
(technically) DEAD (DEAD(ish) Book 2)
(technically) DEAD (DEAD(ish) Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 9 April 2013
good price, good stuff, my doughter is happy, I can recomended to every one, good deal for that price, thanks

Horror at Halloween, Prologue and Part One, Sam
Horror at Halloween, Prologue and Part One, Sam

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 9 April 2013

Unlucky in Death
Unlucky in Death

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 9 April 2013
This review is from: Unlucky in Death (Kindle Edition)

Piano Lessons, Book 1  (Waterman & Harewood Piano)
Piano Lessons, Book 1 (Waterman & Harewood Piano)
by Fanny Waterman

5.0 out of 5 stars super, 9 April 2013

10 x Xylo ClearICE Anti Scratch LCD Screen Cover Film Protector for the Apple iPhone 4 / 4S / 4G. With MicroFibre Cleaning Cloth for Easy Application.
Offered by Xylo Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 9 April 2013
Geat stuff and price, I bought cose my doughter ask me, I can recomend this product, is enough for long time

Appetite For Destruction
Appetite For Destruction

5.0 out of 5 stars super !!, 9 April 2013
Geat suff and price, I bought cose my doughter ask me and she's happy now, I like GnR too, I can recomend this album

S & M
S & M

5.0 out of 5 stars super!!, 9 April 2013
This review is from: S & M (Audio CD)
Geat suff and price, I bought cose my doughter ask me and she's happy now, I like Metallica too, I can recomend this album

Master Of Puppets
Master Of Puppets

5.0 out of 5 stars super!!, 9 April 2013
This review is from: Master Of Puppets (Audio CD)
Geat suff and price, I bought cose my doughter ask me and she's happy now, I Metallica too, I can recomend this album

Guns N' Roses Greatest Hits
Guns N' Roses Greatest Hits

5.0 out of 5 stars super, 9 April 2013

Use Your Illusion I
Use Your Illusion I
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Super!!!, 9 April 2013
This review is from: Use Your Illusion I (Audio CD)
Very good stuff and price, my doughter is very happy, she ask me to buy cose she like rock and metal music and I like GnR too

Page: 1 | 2