Profile for Kirsten > Reviews

Content by Kirsten

Kirsten

Spiritual Growth: Being Your Higher Self (Earth life)
Spiritual Growth: Being Your Higher Self (Earth life)
by Sanaya Roman

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book!!, 7 Feb. 2009
Spiritual Growth: Being Your Higher Self is an exceptional book put together by Sanaya Roman and Duane Packer under the loving, understanding guidance of their spiritual teachers Orin and DaBen. The material used in this book came from transcripts of classes run by Sanaya and Duane to a small group over the course of a year, whose feedback were highly positive.

The book itself is comprised of three different sections: Reaching Upward, Opening Inward and Expanding Outward. These sections have several chapters and at the end of each chapter the reader is given a guided meditation in order to explore and experience that particular topic. For example, the first chapter is Being Your Higher Self and at the end we are presented with a meditation in order to connect with and become our Higher Self. There are various other chapters like Creating with Light, Connecting with the Universal Mind, Opening Awareness of the Inner Planes, Moving into Higher Consciousness and the same applies to them. In this way the reader is able to go at their own pace and choose which meditations they want to work on.

I received this beautiful book at the end of last year and have only just completed the first section of meditations (Reaching Upward) after reading through the whole book. Just from reading it, you feel a great sense of love and commitment from Orin and Sanaya to awaken people to their full potential. Their energy seems to transfer from the pages to the reader causing an immediate shift in awareness.

The meditations have been a huge success in that I constantly feel at peace and am experiencing more joy than ever before. Even difficult situations are no longer a problem but rather a challenge (opportunity to grow) and I am able to remain non-attached and see the bigger picture...knowing everything will be alright. Not only that but many opportunities and synchronized events have presented themselves to me which previously would have been considered miracles. Relationships are more healthier and fulfilling where I seem to connect with people at a soul level as opposed to the personality. I am more aligned with humanity's higher good, my higher purpose and the wisdom that lies within. Ultimately I have established that magnificent, truly wonderful, breath-taking connection with my Higher Self and absolutely recommend this book to others in order for you to open to your beautiful, unique, powerful Self and experience a joyful, fulfilling, happier life.

I am elated and appreciate all the events and forces that have led me to this life-changing book which has accelerated my growth tremendously, given it that kick-start and extra boost needed to propel me forward on this exciting journey of Remembrance. No matter who you are or where you are on your journey of re-discovery, this book rapidly pushes you forward in that process and helps you find answers to such questions as Who are we? Why are we here? Answers that ultimately lie within and this book gives you the necessary tools and guidance to help access those areas.

I wish you all the best in whatever you do. May love, joy and happiness surround you all. Enjoy life and follow your heart :)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 2, 2011 10:52 PM GMT