Profile for Anosheh Zarnani > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Two Evils
Two Evils

5.0 out of 5 stars Great as always!, 18 May 2015
This review is from: Two Evils (Kindle Edition)
Love these ladies and their books so I couldn't wait to read this story! I must admit I didn't love it or were as engrossed in it as their previous novels but enjoyed it nonetheless!

Some Girls Bite: A Chicagoland Vampires Novel (Chicagoland Vampires Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED! ❤️, 2 April 2015
I was getting a bit bored of a supernatural series I was reading so downloaded a few samples but new authors I hadn't read. The first two got deleted immediately! Awful writing and I couldn't get into the books at all. This was the third sample and a few pages in I knew I'd love this book and this series! I finished this book in a couple of days and downloaded the second in its series this morning!!! Definitely a great read! Very happy I found you Ms Neill!

Widow's Web (Elemental Assassin Book 7)
Widow's Web (Elemental Assassin Book 7)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great read in this series!, 11 Mar. 2015
Another great book in this series! Action packed all the way through and I really enjoyed the story! Can't wait to start the next book!

Spider's Revenge (Elemental Assassin Book 5)
Spider's Revenge (Elemental Assassin Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY EXCITING!, 1 Mar. 2015
Fantastic book start to finish! I left a slightly negative review on the last book as I found the beginning quite repetitive but that's because I'm only now reading this series and the books back to back so for me it is repetitive but this book wasn't like that at all! Yes she touched on previous events as any author would do writing a series but then she went straight into the story and it was go go go until the last page! After submitting this review I shall be downloading the next in the series on my Kindle!!! Can't wait to see what happens next!

Tangled Threads (Elemental Assassin Book 4)
Tangled Threads (Elemental Assassin Book 4)

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book but ..., 25 Feb. 2015
I've been reading the books in this series back to back and up until this book I've loved them and kept downloading them one after another on my Kindle. Before I downloaded this book I read a review of someone saying they loved this series but hated this book so much for its repetitive writing that she stopped reading it. I loved the previous books so much I took no notice and downloaded this book regardless. I got up to 47% of this book and literally almost stopped reading it. I felt like I've read almost half of the book already in the previous books and I found myself flicking past pages to get to the story and I'm so happy I did because I loved the other 50% of it but just disappointed it took so long. Now I want to download the next book and am wondering if I have to skip past another 47% of the exact same things to get to the story.

Fighting Destiny (The Fae Chronicles Book 1)
Fighting Destiny (The Fae Chronicles Book 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful book!, 19 Feb. 2015
I downloaded the sample of this book on my Kindle and I really enjoyed it and then downloaded the entire book on seeing the high amounts of high ratings. I read a lot of supernatural/fantasy books and some have adult content so it wasn't the first time I was really sexual scenes in a book, but the story is killing me! I hate not finishing a book but I've read 47% and I want to stop reading! I feel like I'm reading the Fae version of Fifty Shades of Gray. The lead character is so immature. I feel like the book itself is just written really badly and I don't feel any connection to any of the characters and when you're almost half way through the book that should have been established ages ago. I will try and read the rest but I definitely won't be downloading the others in the series. I'd also like to point out I've never written a negative comment regarding anything on Amazon but felt like I had to with this book. Sorry

Wild Justice: Number 3 in series (Nadia Stafford)
Wild Justice: Number 3 in series (Nadia Stafford)

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT!, 14 Feb. 2015
I love Kelley's books so when I saw this different series I was obviously going to read them, and in true Kelley style I fell in love with Nadia and her story! I've been waiting years for this 3rd book and Kelley didn't disappoint! Hurry up with the 4th lol

Venom: An Elemental Assassin Book
Venom: An Elemental Assassin Book

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE!, 10 Jan. 2015
These books are such page turners! Absolutely love the plots and characters! I literally just finished this book and I'm going to download the next in the series on my Kindle right now! I can't put these books down!!!

Cosy Nights Anti-Allergy 7.5 Tog Duvet/Quilt & Pillow, Cot Bed
Cosy Nights Anti-Allergy 7.5 Tog Duvet/Quilt & Pillow, Cot Bed
Offered by Linens Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my 12m old daughter in her toddler bed, 8 Jan. 2015
Really happy with this purchase so far! Have had this set for a month or so now. I initially bought this for our 12 month old daughter so that she can get used to sleeping in her own bed more rather than ours. She loves our duvet so I wanted something similar so she associates the two as the same thing and is comforted by going sleep. The duvet and pillow are both lovely and soft. Thickness is perfect and will keep your little ones warm. I am very happy with this purchase and would recommend to friends and family!

Web of Lies (Elemental Assassin Book 2)
Web of Lies (Elemental Assassin Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely love this series!, 7 Jan. 2015
I've been downloading this series literally back to back on my iPhone Kindle! Cannot get enough of the amazing and gripping stories and characters! I read a lot of books like this and have a lot of different series but this tops one of my favourites!! 13 books in total so far eeekkk

Page: 1 | 2 | 3