Profile for GemmaB > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
My Sister's Keeper
My Sister's Keeper

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 18 Nov. 2013
Really enjoyed my sisters keeper, not having seen the film I was shocked by the twists and turns of the plot.

Dark Places
Dark Places

4.0 out of 5 stars Chilling, 1 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Dark Places (Kindle Edition)
I read this straight after Gone Girl- initially it took me a while to really get into, but then I was hooked. This book actually framed me out quite a bit, a great thriller with twists along the way!

Gone Girl
Gone Girl

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 27 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Gone Girl (Kindle Edition)
Highly recommended, took a couple of chapters to really get into, but then I was hooked! Great narrative, seriously messed up!!!

The Casual Vacancy
The Casual Vacancy

4.0 out of 5 stars Gripping, 9 Sept. 2013
A great read with a complex web of characters whose lives inter linked. Couldn't put it down, looking forward to the next J.K book!!

Rachel's Holiday (Walsh Family Book 2)
Rachel's Holiday (Walsh Family Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Another fab read, 28 May 2013
This was the 4th Marian Keyes book that I have read, and I certainly wasn't disappointed. Revisiting characters from the Walsh family, this book gives a very interesting incite into addition of all kinds. Although it tackles serious issues, it manages to be funny and heart warming at the same time.

Angels (Walsh Family Book 3)
Angels (Walsh Family Book 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 11 Mar. 2013
This was my second book by Marian Keyes. Easy read with great depth of character. I will be reading her other books for sure.

Beautiful: A beautiful girl. An evil man. One inspiring true story of courage
Beautiful: A beautiful girl. An evil man. One inspiring true story of courage

4.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational, 27 Feb. 2013
Before reading this book I knew about Katie and her story, however I had no idea how touching and inspiring the book would be. Truly amazing!

Thursdays in the Park
Thursdays in the Park

3.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read, 21 Feb. 2013
Easy read, heart warming story. Great depth of characters. Would definitely recommend to a friend. You can fall in love at any age!

The Essential Guide to Portraits MagBook
The Essential Guide to Portraits MagBook
by Digital SLR Photography

5.0 out of 5 stars Great portrait advice!, 24 Sept. 2010
Great magezine style book with lots of practical advice for anyone wanting to take portrait photography a little more seriously!

Nikon D3000 Digital Field Guide
Nikon D3000 Digital Field Guide
by J. Dennis Thomas

5.0 out of 5 stars Essentual!, 24 Sept. 2010
This book is great for anyone who owns a D3000 or is planning to buy one. Lots of useful advice and practical ways to use the camera!

Page: 1 | 2