Profile for Mrs Williams > Reviews

Content by Mrs Williams

Mrs Williams

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
KitchenGet - Salt And Pepper Grinders Set - Solid Mills with Adjustable Ceramic Grinder - Set of 2 - 155 ml each
Offered by VilHome

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 24 Feb. 2017
Great product and customer service.

ANSIO® Latte Coffee Glass Cups - 235ml (8oz) - Gift Box of 6 Latte Glasses - Perfect Gift item - Compatible with Most Coffee Machines
Offered by ANSIO Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money., 8 Dec. 2016
These little glasses are great value for money. Coffee looks lovely in them and they are very sturdy. Very pleased with them for everyday use.

JACK & JONES Men's Jjgene Leather Desert Boot Brown Stone Unlined desert boots short length, Brown (brown Stone), 10 UK
Offered by SOLETRADER
Price: Click here to see our price

1.0 out of 5 stars bad fit plus overseas return postage!, 17 Jan. 2016
Lovely looking boot but fit not good plus have to pay for return postage abroad!

Back To The 70's Long Reminder Calendar 2016
Back To The 70's Long Reminder Calendar 2016
Offered by Shop Inc

1.0 out of 5 stars naff calendar, 17 Jan. 2016
Not great. 70's was very colourful but this calendar is pretty naff. I bought as a joke gift but couldn't bring myself to give it even in jest...

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing toy, perfect for my 6 year old, 17 Jan. 2016
Amazing toy, perfect for my 6 year old. It really moves very well but you need a bit of space because your child will go quite fast!

The Theory of Everything
The Theory of Everything
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars inspiring, 17 Jan. 2016
Great film, very inspiring. The acting was natural and believable. Stephen hawking is an exceptional human being for many different reasons and although most of us may not have the single mindedness or courage to survive, let alone thrive with such a devastating illness, it's an inspiring film to watch. Stephen Hawkings wife is also portrayed in an inspirational light. She comes across as an amazingly strong and dedicated woman. Hats off to her what an incredible lady.

Brabantia Profile Vegetable Peeler Coloured
Brabantia Profile Vegetable Peeler Coloured

5.0 out of 5 stars Best peeler., 25 Jun. 2014
Fabulous peeler, I lost my last one so this is a replacement. Best peeler ever, even does butternut squash!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing salcura!, 25 Jun. 2014
Amazing product, cooling and refreshing. All of salcura products are unbelievably fantastic. I've used them from everything from excema on our daughter to bites and acne. They are absolutely amazing, I recommend them to everyone.

Sabichi 2 Slice Toaster, 800 Watt, Black
Sabichi 2 Slice Toaster, 800 Watt, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value., 25 Jun. 2014
Great toaster, great value. Does lovely crisp toast.

The Thorn Birds
The Thorn Birds

4.0 out of 5 stars I fell in love with this when I saw it on the TV ..., 25 Jun. 2014
This review is from: The Thorn Birds (Kindle Edition)
I fell in love with this when I saw it on the TV years ago. Having now read the book I admire Colleen McCullough for creating such an epic. It's beautifully written and quite absorbing, but I have to say a little meandering for me and sometimes the characters seem to need a good kick up the bottom! Still a great read.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4