Profile for Adam Pearce > Reviews

Live in Dublin [DVD] [2011]
Live in Dublin [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Kylie Minogue

4.0 out of 5 stars Classic Kylie brings back memories!, 13 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Live in Dublin [DVD] [2011] (DVD)
I only had this concert on VHS so was happy to see it on DVD! So what's the worst thing about this, I'd say that it seems that it has simply been copied from the VHS tape, sadly this doesn't include behind the scenes footage that are on the VHS.
That's the worst part, you can skip tracks like a normal DVD.
While this concert isn't up to the standards Kylie delivers today, I forgot how much energy Kylie gives , for someone who says she's not a dancer, Kylie dances a lot!
I would say this is one for the fans but also those who loved the early era of Kylie becoming a sexual woman and leaving the SAW era behind. All the classics are here but also the odd album track from Rhythm Of Love and Let's Get To It.
The costumes are great although I'm not sure about the cobination of the erotic costume Kylie wears while singing I Should Be So Lucky, maybe a bit tongue in cheek?
On the whole I'm glad I purchased this, it certainly put a smile on my face reminding me of times gone by!!!