Profile for Ms. Patricia F. Smith > Reviews

Content by Ms. Patricia F...

Ms. Patricia F. Smith

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
POWERFUL AgeDefying Face Cream with Matrixyl 3000 Reduces Signs Of Ageing Vitamin C Hyaluronic Acid
Offered by uSkin Care Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleasant face-cream, 6 Aug. 2017
Pleasant to use and I like the faint fragrance. I also like the fact that it's in a jar so I can use all of it. I think that at 68 my face is going to wrinkle and already has and I'm not sure that the cream making a difference. Who can tell? But I will buy more.

Women's Blue Embroidered Shoes Oxfords Rubber Sole Platform Wedges (40 M EU)
Women's Blue Embroidered Shoes Oxfords Rubber Sole Platform Wedges (40 M EU)
Offered by LOVCRY

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely shoes but ..., 18 July 2017
Beautiful shoes which stand out. I always enjoy wearing them but sadly the backs are too high for my feet and cut into the back of my ankle quite severely. I have had blisters & have to use elastoplast. Another thought - a light colour will show the dirt, so I have to be careful where I wear them.

HUGE LAMINATED / ENCAPSULATED Tropical Rainforest Paradise On Earth POSTER measures 36 x 24 inches (91.5 x 61cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 28 May 2017
Beautiful pic, clear and well-produced. Also very tough.

Zevek Digital Moisture Meter Detector Tester CE Approved-Detects Damp in Wood Logs Firewood Caravan Walls Concrete Plaster- Dry Wood Burns Hot Make Your Fire or Stove More Efficient, Eliminate the damp in your home to be healthy - Life Time Guarantee
Offered by Zevek Direct

2.0 out of 5 stars Stopped working after c30 uses, 8 May 2017
I bought this to measure damp in my caravan but it only registers up to 2%. Beyond this it goes to OL (overload). So it gave me a rough idea which was useful, but I had no idea how bad the damp was.
After c30 uses the battery-low mode came on so I replaced the batteries. This amount to an eye-watering £8.40. And it didn't work.at all. Nothing.
This is not a cheap piece of equipment and I am really disappointed. I will be returning it but won't get back the cost of the batteries. Grrrr..
An expensive mistake.
I gave two stars because I don't normally read the one-star reviews.

Going Native in Murcia 3rd Edition
Going Native in Murcia 3rd Edition
by Marcus Jenkins

3.0 out of 5 stars Needs mps, 7 April 2017
Interesting if you're living there with lots of local tips & anecdotes but lack of decent maps was a major problem. Even if you're 'going native' it's useful to have, for example, a map of Murcia!

The Knights Templar [DVD] [2000]
The Knights Templar [DVD] [2000]
Dvd ~ Art Malik

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth watching, 7 April 2017
Easy to watch but repetitive. Refreshingly clear of fancy theories with some very interesting facts..

Crude the Oil Game
Crude the Oil Game

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting game, 7 April 2017
This review is from: Crude the Oil Game (Toy)
I haven't actually played it. The game looks well made & interesting.

Novelty Flashing Xmas Earrings Christmas Dangle Drop Santa Tree Snowman Rudolf (Rudolph and Sleigh)
Offered by Universal Exports 2015

2.0 out of 5 stars Bright and cheerful when it worked., 15 Jan. 2017
It worked for a couple of days but then gave up.

Pure Drops Lavender Essential Oil (10ml) - 100% High- Quality - Wholly Therapeutic and Pharmaceutical Grade Oils - Used with Diffuser or Topically
Offered by A & M Quality Products.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very special fragrance, 15 Jan. 2017
This was light, fragrant and a delight to use. It really is one of the best lavender oils I've experienced & I love it.

Trespass Midge Head net - Black
Trespass Midge Head net - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and effective item., 3 Jan. 2017
Very useful when needed. I used it on a cycle journey and it fitted really well over my helmet, not limiting my visibility too much though I must have looked a little strange. I also used it when camping, again over my helmet to keep it away from my face but it's important to put on the net before the midges attack as if any are caught under the net, it's too late to do much about it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9