Profile for robs50 > Reviews

This review is from: I Love Chihuahua Womens Pink Socks
Really nice present for the Chihuahua loving girl in my life ! Good quality

Lindo EG15-FP 15W 2 Channel Electric Guitar Amplifier in White
Lindo EG15-FP 15W 2 Channel Electric Guitar Amplifier in White

5.0 out of 5 stars It was a good decision as delighted with the product, 29 Jan. 2016
I was looking for a practise Amp and after reading the glowing reviews about this Lindo 15W Amp decided to go for it.

It was a good decision as delighted with the product.The variety of sounds you can obtain using the overdrive/clean buttons are brilliant,much better than my old ancient practise Amp,(now in the bin.)

It is certainly loud enough and i'm having to keep the volume low so as not to upset the neighbours ! The headphone facility being very useful into the evening.
In summary delighted with the quality of the product and for the money excellent value,can't recommend highly enough and thanks to the other reviewers for pointing me in this direction.

I Love Rock & Roll (Rmst) (Enh)
I Love Rock & Roll (Rmst) (Enh)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Album, to be honest only bought it for ..., 15 Jun. 2015
Great Album,to be honest only bought it for the the title track "I love Rock + Roll" but have played the whole album through a few times now and really like it.Some great rock tunes,very catchy + addictive...well worth buying.

Ny-Lon
Ny-Lon
Offered by NetsavesUK

5.0 out of 5 stars The music is great and the characters create something a little different within ..., 14 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Ny-Lon (Audio CD)
I saw an episode on some obscure channel a few months ago and immediately connected with that whole early 2000's feel to this series.The music is great and the characters create something a little different within the storyline which is basically a romance between the main characters living in London + New York.Shame they only made 7 but maybe that was enough and leaves you wanting more....unlike many series that go stale.

NY-Lon
NY-Lon
Dvd ~ Rashida Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Really liked this series, 12 Sept. 2014
This review is from: NY-Lon (DVD)
Really liked this series,shame they only made 7 episodes but maybe that's whats great about it,finishes leaving you wanting more,rather than letting it go stale and boring like so many other series.

Characters are great in it....recommend

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent blades, 18 April 2014
I didn't realise how bad my old wiper blades were until i put these on my car.Easy to fit and clear the screen brilliantly.Fast delivery from my seller too.If your not sure how to do it good videos on U Tube.

The Rolling Stones - The Stones In The Park [1969] [DVD]
The Rolling Stones - The Stones In The Park [1969] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Leslie Woodhead
Offered by NextDayEntertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic rock history, 14 Mar. 2014
Used to have a copy of this on V.H.S video and hadn't seen it for years.I love this concert,yes it hasn't got perfect sound and some of the songs sound a bit rough but it is part of pure rock history.I read recently that Bill Wyman criticised Mick Taylor for being to still/robotic on stage...after watching this he's got to be having a laugh.Bill resembles a wax work dummy....thank goodness for Mick Jagger !

Attacking Currency Trends: How to Anticipate and Trade Big Moves in the Forex Market (Wiley Trading)
by Greg Michalowski

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant book, 3 Jan. 2013
I purchased this book after reading the glowing reviews and i wasn't disappointed.It is by far the best Forex book i've read to date.

I've been trading Forex for 4 years with i have to admit inconsistent results. I've done the seminars,listened to the expensive Forex Guru's and thought there's got to be a better way of trading Forex.Reading Greg's book opened my eyes and made me understand a lot more about trading and what is needed to achieve consistency by having a game plan, mission statement and using simple tools to trade.He teaches you how to trade without fear or at least reduced fear by using "unambiguous" tools.Some of which i was aware of but dismissed as tools of traders from days gone by.

Like a previous reviewer i've now thrown away my complicated systems,followed the guidelines in the book and am already showing significant progress on a small A/C.I look forward to trading in 2013 with a new sense of confidence and purpose.I can't recommend this enough.

Learn Spanish with Paul Noble - Complete Course: Spanish made easy with your personal language coach
by Paul Noble
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Collins Spanish with Paul Noble., 8 Feb. 2011
I found this an excellent course for beginners and very enjoyable.As some other reviewers have mentioned this is similar in many ways to the Michael Thomas courses (i've tried the foundation) but is clearer,has the benefit of native speakers after Paul's explanation (one South American,one Spanish) and has a more useful range of everyday words.After the Michael Thomas course i was good on verbs but lacking common everyday words.Michael's course also ignored numbers other than one + two ! I would definitely recommend for beginners.

Spread Betting the Forex Markets: An Expert Guide to Spread Betting the Foreign Exchange Markets
by David Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Spread betting the forex markets, 2 Dec. 2010
I bought this book after reading the reviews and i wasn't disappointed.

Although i've been trading for a while and am aware of many of the concepts, this book is one of the better ones i've read in a long while.Why ? because although it is only 146 pages in length and starts off with basic stuff for new traders, it then pushes home two of the most important points in trading...position size and risk/reward.Why are these so important ?well after you've been trading for a while you'll see.

I know to my cost you can have a great system but if those 2 aren't right then you'll be fighting a losing battle.The book also includes some worked examples to emphasise what's been taught.I thought it was a great book and well worth the cost.