Profile for Timmo > Reviews

Timmo

Rechargeable Li-ion Battery for Nikon EN-EL9/EN-EL9A DSLR Camera
Rechargeable Li-ion Battery for Nikon EN-EL9/EN-EL9A DSLR Camera

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality service, 17 Nov. 2013
Very quick delivery Works fine, haven't used it for long enough to comment on battery life but seems fine so far. what else is there to say.....

Nikon D3200 Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm VR Lens Kit - Red (24.2MP) 3 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars Nikon D3200 Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm VR Lens Kit, 13 Oct. 2012
Thought long and hard about spending on a new camera, already have a D40, so I know a bit about Nikon cameras. It was a choice between this or the D3100 and after reading various reviews I decided to go for this one, chose red so that it was easily distinguished from my other one. Good choice, so far it is as good as I hoped it would be, very good quality photo's as you would expect from the image size. The need to manual focus the video takes some getting used to, but the quality of output is very good and worth the effort.
Overall I am very pleased and would recommend this particularly with the superb delivery from Amazon, ordered it teatime on Friday and it was delivered before 10 on Saturday morning,you don't get much better than that.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 13 Oct. 2012
I thought that this sounded too good to be true, a small torch with one battery giving this much light. Wrong it is fantastic. I use it for walking my dog early in the morning and it gives a good spread of light in the wide beam and focuses to a good point if you need it. I use rechargeable batteries and I usually swap them after about 2 hours work but only because I don't want to risk the battery running flat while I'm out, i have never run one completely flat. To the reviewer who said that theirs was no good, they either had a bad one or are particularly heavy handed, as my job is an engineer, I think that they are extremely well made and seem to be pretty robust. I have just bought 2 more, one to keep in the car and one as a spare.