Profile for S. Fletcher > Reviews

S. Fletcher

Vortigern Trampoline Debris/Weather Cover for Circular 10ft Trampolines #COV10
Vortigern Trampoline Debris/Weather Cover for Circular 10ft Trampolines #COV10

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeps the trampoline clean and dry, 21 Sept. 2015
I bought this cover for our trampoline as I was tired of having to sweep off leaves and twigs every time the kids wanted to play on it. Our trampoline also collects rain water in the cover over the springs. This trampoline cover seems to have solved the problem, as it is waterproof and I can now shake the leaves and twigs off too. The hole in the middle of the cover does sometimes get clogged, but this is easily unblocked with a long stick.
I wish I would've bought one earlier.

3 BUTTON REMOTE ENTRY KEY FOB BLADE FOR FORD MONDEO FIESTA FOCUS KA TRANSIT COMPLETE 433 MHZ
Offered by Feeego

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent value, 20 Jun. 2014
I bought this as my remote locking had broken on my old key. It was very easy to swap over the immobiliser and ignition key, the remote was also very simple to tune in and at £16.50 cost much less than a new key from ford.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good buy, 20 Mar. 2011
I bought these reigns last year for my toddler and they were a really good buy. My son is bigger than average and these reigns are really generous in size and should last him for as long as he needs them. I don't go anywhere without them and I would certainly recommend them.

iBoutique Premium Wireless Weather Station with Backlight & Snooze Function, Indoor & Outdoor Temperature, Indoor & Outdoor Humidity Sensors, Moon Phase, Clock, Alarm Display etc.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very smart, 20 Mar. 2011
I bought this weather station for my husband to use as a bedside alarm clock. The weather station is normally correct and the little symbols make it easy to read. The only slight problem is that you sometimes have to tilt the clock to be able to read it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great swing, 20 Mar. 2011
I bought this swing for my 2 year old son who is too big for his baby swing, but not old enough to support himself on a normal swing seat. This seat is perfect for him, as it is very secure and safe and my son loves playing with the wooden beads as well.