Profile for mpatel01 > Reviews

Content by mpatel01

mpatel01

New Trent Power Rock Case with Extended Rechargeable Battery Juice Case 2100mAh for IPHONE 4 4S (IMP210B/NT210B)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well as a case and a charger, 7 Sept. 2012
Length:: 1:05 Mins

works great so you can always charge your iphone without having to carry an extra charger. Gets warm when charging but overall recommended buy.

New Trent (2PCS) Combo-Pack: Dual High-Speed USB Port Car Chargers w/ Free Full Speed Micro-USB Charging Cable - 1pc 15W black and 1pc 15W white (NT89T)

5.0 out of 5 stars Compact and works great, 7 Sept. 2012
Length:: 1:35 Mins

Great Product especially when taking a road trip so everyone can charge their devices 2 at a time.

Office Space [1999] [DVD]
Office Space [1999] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ron Livingston

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Movie Must See, 7 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Office Space [1999] [DVD] (DVD)
If you have not seen this movie you need to buy this DVD. It is one of the funniest movies ever and if you work in an office with a lot of bureaucracy then you will find this movie even funnier. I hope they would have come out with an Office Space 2.

Business Stapler, 20 Sh Cap., 210 Staple Capacity, Red
Business Stapler, 20 Sh Cap., 210 Staple Capacity, Red
Offered by Todays-Feeling

5.0 out of 5 stars Great conversation starter at work, 7 Sept. 2012
After seeing this on office space I had to get it. Everyone who sees it on my desk immediately starts talking about office space. As for the quality it is good and can staple up to 20-25 pages with ease.

New Trent IMP63W Stylus/Styli Touch Screen Cell phone Tablet Pen with Micro-Knit Technology Capacitive Stylus and Fine Ball Pen for iPhone 4 4s iPod touch iPad 2 iPad Samsung Galaxy Motorola Xoom Blackberry Playbook, Barnes and Noble Nook Color

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorite stylus, 15 Aug. 2012
This stylus is a really good buy if you looking for a nice comfortable stylus. I have a few different stylus since I keep one in all the rooms plus my travel bag. This one is one of the best ones I have. It is very comfortable holding and the length is perfect for me.The fact that the fiber tip is retractable keeps the stylus from getting damaged when its just laying there or in your bag. I think thats the most important aspect when buying a nicer stylus. You can get the cheaper ones but they don't glide as smoothly as these fiber tips do on your ipad/iphone or android phone. If your in the market for the stylus I would recommend this stylus. I give it a 5 stars.

New Trent Grabbit/Gladius iPad Case compatible: iPad 4, iPad 3 and iPad 2. 360 rotatable, leather hand strap, stand/movie wall clip and Matte Finish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Case for skype or facetime, 15 Aug. 2012
This case is really great for certain situations. I love my IPAD Keyboard Case but when I am doing facetime or skype with my family and I have my infant in one hand i switch over to this case. This case is amazing since I can comfortably hold the baby and the ipad and facetime or skype with my family. It is very comfortable to hold the case they give you a little wrist pad for support with this case and that helps to rest your wrist so you can hold this case for about 30-40 minutes without being uncomfortable. This case is actually perfect for people who have infants and skype or facetime with family or people who are showing something to customers or family all the time on the ipad. You can easily hold this and have one hand free. I love that you can swivel it from horizontal to vertical mode. I can't really think of any negatives with this case with this case and my keyboard case I just switch back and forth. This case also come with a cover for the front to protect your screen when you are not using it. Great case for such a great price. 5 stars for this case.

ASUS VS248H - Asus VS248H 24"W LED 1920 x 1080 VGA DVI HDMI Tilt Black 3 year Warranty

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Monitor for a good price, 14 Aug. 2012
I needed a second widescreen monitor so I can have dual monitors. I didn't want to spend too much and wanted to make sure the monitor had HDMI and a DVI connection. I needed something 23 inch wide screen or bigger and found this item for a fairly reasonable price. Overall I am really satisfied with the monitor and would recommend this to anyone that is looking for something relatively cheap and a good monitor. Color/Brightness are great and you can change settings for just working/gaming or watching movies. The monitor looks really nice and matches well with my second monitor. No complaints so far i have had it for about 5 months.

NETGEAR WiFi DSL Router Netgear WNDR3700-100PES Draft-N Dual Band + Storage Port - Router with USB Storage Port

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Wireless Router, 14 Aug. 2012
I upgraded to this router after my DLINK and Linksys were dropping packets. Since I work from home I need something that was reliable and I read great reviews on this router. The reviews were right on. This is the best router I have owned. Some of the great features about this router that I like are:

USB connection for a network shared drive
Ability to use a Guest WIFI when you are sharing your connection for a day for a gaming event or fantasy football draft
Dual Band 2.4 or 5 GHZ

Overall the Router has great range no dropped packets and great data speeds via my internal network. You won't be disappointed with this router.