Profile for Fran > Reviews

Content by Fran

Fran

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Back Support Pillow - Premium Therapeutic Grade Lumbar Support Cushion by Desk Jockey - For Lower Back Pain, Driving Seat, Office Chair (Gray)
Offered by Desk_Jockey

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, it's so comfortable and I'm sitting totally ..., 3 Feb. 2017
Just received this (earlier than expected). I love it, it's so comfortable and I'm sitting totally upright, completely supported. No more lower back pain from slouching for me.

Jewellers ring stretcher (M0400)
Jewellers ring stretcher (M0400)
Offered by proops brothers ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good buy., 27 Jun. 2016
This really works, although requiring a little more strength than I possess (my husband's wedding band needed to be made bigger). We had trouble removing the ring from the stretcher after every few blows of the hammer but my husband solved this by using a socket screwdriver as a chisel(?) to knock the ring off from the other end. At this price - I was quoted £50 by a local jeweller to resize the ring - it's a bargain and I have a few people waiting to borrow it off me. A very good buy.

Christmas at Cold Comfort Farm (Vintage Classics)
Christmas at Cold Comfort Farm (Vintage Classics)

4.0 out of 5 stars However this book of short stories reintroduces some of the old favourites in the one story and it is a delight to meet up with, 27 Jun. 2016
Of course, nothing ever surpassed the original Cold Comfort Farm, a fabulous book full of marvellous characters and stories. However this book of short stories reintroduces some of the old favourites in the one story and it is a delight to meet up with them again. The others stories all have charm although I was a bit puzzled by the ending of some of them. I did enjoy reading them all though and just to go back to Cold Comfort Farm for a little while is a joy.

While My Eyes Were Closed: The #1 Bestseller
While My Eyes Were Closed: The #1 Bestseller

3.0 out of 5 stars I quite enjoyed it though, 27 Jun. 2016
Readable but a bit far-fetched. I quite enjoyed it though.

I Am Death: A brilliant serial killer thriller, featuring the unstoppable Robert Hunter (Robert Hunter 7)

5.0 out of 5 stars ... would read this all the way through because it's pretty graphic and not my normal sort of read, 27 Jun. 2016
I wasn't sure at first if I would read this all the way through because it's pretty graphic and not my normal sort of read. But it got hold of me and I did read to the end and really enjoyed it. Quite a page-turner.

The Butterfly Garden (The Collector Trilogy Book 1)
The Butterfly Garden (The Collector Trilogy Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed this book, 27 Jun. 2016
Couldn't put this one down, absolutely gripping and so well written. The author makes a completely implausible scenario seem so believable. Really enjoyed this book.

The Ex-Wives
The Ex-Wives

5.0 out of 5 stars A really excellent read and I would put it towards the top ..., 27 Jun. 2016
This review is from: The Ex-Wives (Kindle Edition)
Another triumph from Deborah Moggach, I couldn't put it down. Buffy is such an engaging character and Celeste is an enigma until right at the end, a surprising twist is revealed and everything falls into place. A really excellent read and I would put it towards the top of this author's impressive list of work.

See How They Run: The Gripping Thriller that Everyone is Talking About
See How They Run: The Gripping Thriller that Everyone is Talking About

4.0 out of 5 stars A cracking good read with just some minor grumbles about some of ..., 27 Jun. 2016
A cracking good read with just some minor grumbles about some of the more villainous characters being rather over the top. Excellent page-turner that keeps you gripped until the end.

Victor M265 Kill and Seal Mouse Trap (Pack of 2)
Victor M265 Kill and Seal Mouse Trap (Pack of 2)
Offered by Gardens2you

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 18 Jan. 2016
Pack of 2 bought but one wouldn't work, so I ended up with just one.

Menopace Vitabiotics Plus - 56 Tablets
Menopace Vitabiotics Plus - 56 Tablets
Offered by Global MIO

5.0 out of 5 stars They are also a great multivitamin tablet, 18 Jan. 2016
I didn't expect to see any improvement with hot flushes straight away, but I did. Far fewer flushes and not as intense, and I've only been taking these for less than a week. I will definitely keep taking them. They are also a great multivitamin tablet.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3