Profile for 'H'y boy > Reviews

Content by 'H'y boy

'H'y boy

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars the genuine Miele bags are far the strongest & fit perfect, Always happy with, 2 April 2015
arrived on time as always. the genuine Miele bags are far the strongest & fit perfect, Always happy with them

Panasonic DMR-PWT520EB 1TB HDD Recorder with Twin Freeview+ HD Tuners and 3D Blu-ray Disc Player

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 24 Mar. 2013
This is a brilliant bit of kit, does more than I thought it would do...Don't know how we managed before.

Kindle Fire Manual: The Original Kindle Fire User Guide
Kindle Fire Manual: The Original Kindle Fire User Guide

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 24 Mar. 2013
Does what it says...say no more....downloaded with no hiccups, its so usefull & the best part is that its always there when you switch on.no...." where did I put that manual thing".

Mens More Mile Montreal Black/Blue THERMAL running tights MM1451
Mens More Mile Montreal Black/Blue THERMAL running tights MM1451
Offered by The Sportswear Factory

5.0 out of 5 stars So Comfy., 24 Mar. 2013
Arrived on time, even better than I thought, fitted perfect, not to long like some other brands.
I might look like Max Wall in them but they are sooooh comfy.

Delonghi Comfortable Wide Ironing Board 120x48cm - ADS1605
Delonghi Comfortable Wide Ironing Board 120x48cm - ADS1605

5.0 out of 5 stars Delonghi extra wide ironing board., 28 Nov. 2012
The Ironing board arrived bang on time.....My Wife has just made curtains for the living room & she says ironing them on the wider board is so easy.........Excellent.

50 Words for Snow
50 Words for Snow

4.0 out of 5 stars Present, 15 Jan. 2012
This review is from: 50 Words for Snow (Audio CD)
I bought the Kate Bush CD for a christmas present for someone in our family, it arrived in plenty of time for christmas, packaged well (as always ) I had a reply after christmas thanking us for the present from our family member to say how she enjoyed the CD & no problems....once again great job from Amazon..Thank you.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 16, 2012 7:07 AM GMT

6 Compatible Cyan / Light Cyan / Yellow / Magenta / Light Magenta / Black Printer Ink Cartridges for HP Photosmart C5180
Offered by More Inks

5.0 out of 5 stars More inks, 11 Mar. 2011
I recieved my order from more inks very quickly. I had tried other compatible inks before but they either smelled terrible or would not dry properly on the print paper. In my opinion More Inks are excellent for use & delivery that is why I have rated them 5 stars.