Profile for jinny > Reviews

Content by jinny

jinny (england)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Artificial Ivy GKONGU Pack Of 2 Pieces 33.5 Inches Realistic Hanging Artificial String Ivy Natural Vibrant Foliage Flowers For Home Wall Garden Decoration [ Pink]
Offered by VERA SHOPPING

1.0 out of 5 stars Honestly don't bother!!, 29 Sept. 2017
Absolutely awful!!!
I have lots of artificial flowers, plants & trees & these are just awful awful awful!!!
Hard plastic!!
Plus I ordered pink & received purple!
Comment Comment | Permalink

The Buzz Spider Catcher (Humanely Remove Spiders, Insects, Moths, Butterflies and Daddy-Long-Legs Without Harm)

4.0 out of 5 stars Spider catcher, 29 Sept. 2017
UPDATE; caught my first black lady bird with my catcher & was able to safely let her outside, super chuffed😊

Well my spider 🕷 catcher arrived on time
& have had lots of fun playing with trying to catch the toy spider with it😊
Looks really good so hoping it works just as well with real spiders

Minus one star for the ridiculous sized box it arrived in!!!😲

Rizla Liquorice Rolling Paper Full Box Of 100 Booklets
Rizla Liquorice Rolling Paper Full Box Of 100 Booklets
Offered by Top Deals 4 You - UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Something not right😕, 30 Aug. 2017
Unfortunately I got a faulty batch!
I've been hand rolling for 30 yrs & the Liquorice is my main paper
But this was terrible
& im gutted at the money that's been wasted on a whole box I'm unable to use😞

KAGESAN RED LARGE BULK VALUE BOX 160 BIRD CAGE SAND SHEETS SAND PAPER 43cmX28cm
KAGESAN RED LARGE BULK VALUE BOX 160 BIRD CAGE SAND SHEETS SAND PAPER 43cmX28cm
Offered by WUNDAPETS

1.0 out of 5 stars So bad for tender bird's feet, 16 Aug. 2017
I use to believe sand sheets were really good for birds & their cages!
Can't believe these things are still selling
After learning how bad they are for tender bird feet to walk on - all my sand sheets went straight in the bin!
Nothing beats black & white (not coloured) news paper &/or kitchen roll paper

Adam Linens Luxury 100% Cotton Plain Dyed Cushion Cover (Red, 20"x20")
Adam Linens Luxury 100% Cotton Plain Dyed Cushion Cover (Red, 20"x20")
Offered by Adamlinens

1.0 out of 5 stars Could be better, 4 Aug. 2017
Really disappointed
On arrival it had a very strange odour to the cushion so had no choice but to wash it first (which I did on a gentle wash)
Once dry I realised it appeared to have shrunk a lil, anyway as I tucked the cushion into the cover - the zip broke at the same time all the corner stitching on top came away too!! 😞

I ordered the red & that too is nothing like the deep red in the images shown
Comment Comment | Permalink

Natural sepak takraw Funny Pet Bird Parrot Parakeet Bite Chew Toy Pet Macaw African Greys Budgies Funny Swing Bells Toy
Offered by Zhuoshilang®

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 12 May 2017
I ordered a couple of the style 1 for my budgies & cockatiels
Still early days before they'll attempt to play with it But a nice simple toy which I'm hoping they'll enjoy shredding 😊

Just a word of caution - Please make sure to shake toy outside thoroughly before giving to your birds - as there was quite a lot of fluff & dust (which is obviously not good for their fragile lil chests)

Generic Millet Sprays Naturally Grown and Hand Picked 1kg
Generic Millet Sprays Naturally Grown and Hand Picked 1kg
Offered by The Body & Home Boutique

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 7 May 2017
Really disappointed at quality or lack of!
The millet I received looks dirty & almost mouldy 😞 Both myself & my flock are very disappointed! They won't touch it!
Comment Comment | Permalink

200 Multi-Coloured multi-effect Superbright LED lights indoor/outdoor for christmas tree decoration or outdoor home garden lighting effects
Offered by JnDeeLighting

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't last long, 12 April 2017
Lovely lights but unfortunately haven't lasted very long
A couple of the colours went after 3 months & 6 months later All the lights have gone!
I'd hoped I'd get at least a year out of them

PnH® Fleece Dog Bed Cushion With Waterproof Base - Super Soft Fleece Top. Unique Luxury Deep Fill Channelled Fibre Filling to Prevent Shape Loss. (CASHMERE, LARGE 93cm x 62cm)
Offered by Pet n Home

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible quality of product since last year 😕, 18 Mar. 2017
EDIT; Just lost another star! & to be honest right now I would give it no stars!😡
After just a few days of my 4 pound chihuahua sleeping on it for a couple of hours in the evening- the blasted thing now has a big dip in it! It just doesn't have enough filling to rid the sunken bit!! Absolutely ridiculous that the quality has changed so drastically in less than a year!!
I'm unfortunately not getting an option to upload a picture now
Also I'd noticed they've now changed the base lining to an awful nasty cheap material WHICH IS NO LONGER WATERPROOF AS STATED IN HEADING!!
I ordered the exact same bed exactly a year ago & it was perfect, the fur babies Loved it too
I had to get rid of it recently due to an accident from one of the babies

But no problems I thought as I'll just order another of the same one!

Well I'm absolutely gutted at the one that has arrived - same top cover etc But the inside is way too soft & squidgy, there's practically NO support when one of the dogs lay on it!
Not only am I disappointed But I know for a fact the dogs are too!
They were so excited thinking it was their favourite Lounger that had arrived - but within minutes of jumping on - They jumped straight off in total disappointment 😞😞

So disappointing that products that are good at the start & receive great reviews over time - then decide to change the quality of their products to lower standards
One very unhappy customer & unhappy doggy customers too 😞😡

Johnston and Jeff Cockatiel and Big Parakeet 20 Kg
Johnston and Jeff Cockatiel and Big Parakeet 20 Kg

3.0 out of 5 stars I Love the Johnson & Jeff budgie mix However this is ..., 17 Feb. 2017
I Love the Johnson & Jeff budgie mix
However this is the first time I've ordered the cockatiel mix.
Though the seeds look lovely & clean I'm kinda disappointed with the actual mix
Way too many sunflower seeds
And after millet seeds not much of any other ingredients (& definitely no peanuts)
Which now means I'll have to buy the other seeds separately
Though mine still have their fruit & veg & pellets daily - I still like offering them a good mixed variety of seeds

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20