Profile for N. Rodney > Reviews

N. Rodney (W.Midlands)

Creme of Nature Argan Oil Twirling Custard Styling Gel 340 ml
Creme of Nature Argan Oil Twirling Custard Styling Gel 340 ml
Offered by afrocosmetics4u

4.0 out of 5 stars This stuff is brilliant bit you have to use it in the correct ..., 14 Mar. 2016
This stuff is brilliant bit you have to use it in the correct way. I am mixed race but have very curly hair. Whilst my hair is wet I apply a generous amount of Creme of Nature butterlicious curls to moisturise and then separate my hair and put this through whilst twisting my hair slightly. Once I've completed all my hair I leave it 10/15 minutes to dry and separate my twists to reveal hydrated, shiny curls.

Palmer's Shea Formula Moisture Curl Cream 237ml
Palmer's Shea Formula Moisture Curl Cream 237ml
Offered by E.T. Browne UK Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm really happy with this product as it moisturises, 7 Aug. 2014
I am mixed White and Afro-Caribbean. I already have curly hair so didn't purchase this product to make it curlier. I'm really happy with this product as it moisturises, separates and elongates curls and leaves your hair really soft throughout the day. I would recommend.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 8 Aug. 2012
This is a great product purchased at a good price. The item turned up very quickly and the company seemed very efficient.

GreyMobiles Pink GEL Skin Case For Samsung S8000 Jet WITH SCREEN PROTECTOR
GreyMobiles Pink GEL Skin Case For Samsung S8000 Jet WITH SCREEN PROTECTOR

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great!!!, 25 Feb. 2010
I bought this product and was extremely pleased when it arrived. It came really quickly and looks brilliant! (loads of people have passed comments). I don't like screen protectors as they annoy me but tried this one anyway - it went on easily enough but ended up taking it off!

I would strongly recommend this company - great service and great product.

Whitney Houston - The Ultimate Collection
Whitney Houston - The Ultimate Collection

4.0 out of 5 stars The old ones are always the best, 16 Nov. 2009
I got this album at a cheap price and it's well worth it's money. It has all the old best ones so if your a Whitney fan you'll love it.

Fossil Ladies Boyfriend Blue Water Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch
Fossil Ladies Boyfriend Blue Water Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Fossil Blue Water Watch, 24 July 2009
This is a great watch. I was unsure what it would be like when I first ordered it but am now so glad that I did. It is a really nice watch with a great look and I have compliments every time I wear it. I would highly recommend this watch and the only downfall is that a few times the bezel on the side has come out and so the watch has stopped but apart from that, fantastic!