Profile for Sam Smith > Reviews

Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries - Series One [DVD]
Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries - Series One [DVD]
Dvd ~ Essie Davis

3.0 out of 5 stars Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries, Series 1, 7 July 2014
This had very high reviews so I thought I'd give it a go but was disappointed in it. Miss Fisher looks the part but it doesn't have the say Miss Marple quality to it at all. It seems to have a rather tongue in cheek feel to it which didn't sit well with me. Miss Fisher looks great and I love the clothes she wears. Can't put my finger on exactly what else was wrong with it except it doesn't seem to take itself seriously enough and ends up somewhere in between a comedy and something serious. I won't be getting the second series.

Vax U90-MA-R Air Reach Multicyclonic Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
Vax U90-MA-R Air Reach Multicyclonic Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
Offered by MOD POSH

4.0 out of 5 stars Vax U90-MA-R Air Reach Multicyclonic upright bagless vacuum cleaner, 7 July 2014
Our old Oreck vacuum lasted and lasted and lasted but one day it just picked up some metallic object and sadly that was that. Didn't want to spend a lot of money getting another Oreck, so I went on Amazon and looked for another. This Vax hoover is bagless which is really good and it seems to suck up the dust very well on carpet and on hard flooring. The only little thing is it isn't as light as the Oreck but I think it is a very good substitute and it came very quickly to France which was brilliant. Good vacuum cleaner especially as we bought it at a reduced sale price. Great.

12 Piece Stainless Steel Wax Carving Set
12 Piece Stainless Steel Wax Carving Set

5.0 out of 5 stars 12 piece stainless steel wax carving set, 7 July 2014
I think these tools are marvelous for the price. Really pleased. Should last a long time. I thinkk they are useful for not only wax, but polymer clay and other things.

Logitech B100 Optical USB Ambidextrous Mouse for Windows, Mac and Linux - Black
Logitech B100 Optical USB Ambidextrous Mouse for Windows, Mac and Linux - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Logitech B100 optical mouse, 7 July 2014
Can't review this as I haven't used it, it's not suitable for what I wanted.
Thanks anyway.

WMA 50 Silvery White Brooch Backs Bar Pins Findings Safety Rolling Catch 25mm (1") -Pack of 50
Offered by Sunny Market

4.0 out of 5 stars 50 silvery white brooch backs, 7 July 2014
Good quality. Thank you.

Staedtler Fimo Soft 8022-0 Oven Hardening Modelling Clay 350g - White
Staedtler Fimo Soft 8022-0 Oven Hardening Modelling Clay 350g - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Staedtler Fimo Soft modelling clay 350g, white, 7 July 2014
Good stuff. As it's soft it is very easy to condition. It holdsl itself pretty well but if you want fine detail you will need to used the Classic type of clay, which is a lot firmer.
Thanks a lot.

Infinitive Beauty - 5 x Pack New Crystal 24K Gold Powder Gel Collagen Eye Mask Masks Sheet Patch, Anti Ageing Aging, Remove Bags, Dark Circles & Puffiness, Skincare, Anti Wrinkle, Moisturising, Moisture, Hydrating, Uplifting, Whitening, Remove Blemishes & Blackheads Product. Firmer, Smoother, Tone, Regeneration Of Skin. Suitable For Home Use Hot or Cold.
Offered by infinitiveBEAUTY

4.0 out of 5 stars 5 x pack new crystal 24k gold powder gel collagen eye masks, 7 July 2014
I used one of these packs for the first time last night. I liked the fact that they are quite wet, therefore full of moisturising gel. I put them on for 15 mins and they felt really good and when I took tham off the under eyes felt good too. Someone mentioned that they are very fragile, but if you are gentle with them there is no problem at all. AND you should wear them lying down on your bed or sofa. That way they do not slip off!
It's a very nice treatment to have once or so a week.
The products arrived fairly quickly.

10 pcs 20mm Iron Brooch Back Bar Pins - Gold - A5651
10 pcs 20mm Iron Brooch Back Bar Pins - Gold - A5651
Offered by k2-accessories

4.0 out of 5 stars 10pcs 20mm Iron Brooch Backs, 7 July 2014
good quality brooch backs. I haven't used them but they seem fine. Postage needs to be lower, I live abroad in France so that's not the other side of the world. Thanks.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Craft Factory Jewellery brooch backs, 7 July 2014
Good quality brooch backs but the postage was very high for such light items.

I, Frankenstein [DVD]
I, Frankenstein [DVD]
Dvd ~ Aaron Eckhart

3.0 out of 5 stars I, Frankenstein (DVD), 3 July 2014
This review is from: I, Frankenstein [DVD] (DVD)
To be honest I bought this because I couldn't find anything else remotely interesting that grabbed me. I suppose it's the summer lull or something. We watched this with mixed expectations and it turned out to be a pleasant enough evening's entertainment, but nothing special. Aaron Eckhart did the best he could.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 26, 2014 11:35 AM BST

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20