Profile for G. Garner > Reviews

G. Garner (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars comfy, 4 Feb. 2013
A great product it is exactlyy as described and is very comfortable to wear during the cold spells, as I am outdoors a lot with my hobby.

BT ADSL  Broadband Microfilter
BT ADSL Broadband Microfilter
Offered by BESTBUYIT

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what was ordered, 4 Feb. 2013
This may be a bit unfair to the BT product, but the fact is I got another type of filter to thye one ordered, and although it seemed to work it was not what I wanted.However even though the people at Amazon sorted out a refund for me, I wiil not dealing with the suppliers of this product again.

Dell laptop power cable / lead for PA17 Inspiron adapter / charger 3 pin
Dell laptop power cable / lead for PA17 Inspiron adapter / charger 3 pin
Offered by TK Logistics

5.0 out of 5 stars Accurate product, 4 Feb. 2013
I bought this product to replace the old one that had becomedamaged, it was exactly as described and was replaced the old one in seconds and my laptop was back up and running.
The supplier was very fast and efficient,

SanDisk Micro SDHC 8GB Card with Adapter
SanDisk Micro SDHC 8GB Card with Adapter
Offered by MP3PartsEurope

1.0 out of 5 stars San Disc, 19 Aug. 2012
Unfortunately for me this product did not work as it should have done, although I was able to take pictures to it I was unable to take them off, and on to my computer, either with my card reader or direct from my camera.

George

HQ High speed USB 2.0 Connection Cable 1.8 m
HQ High speed USB 2.0 Connection Cable 1.8 m
Offered by ExpressPro

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 27 Jan. 2011
The lead works perfectly well and is just as it is advertised, anyone needig a spare lead can trust this one.

Tales Of A Tabloid Twitcher
Tales Of A Tabloid Twitcher
by Stuart Winter

5.0 out of 5 stars good read, 14 Dec. 2010
This book is a good read for antbody that has ever bothered to try to see wildlife and can be recommended.

Deal or No Deal: The Banker Is Back! (Nintendo DS)
Deal or No Deal: The Banker Is Back! (Nintendo DS)
Offered by Bridge_Records

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 12 Dec. 2009
Just as you would expect

SLx 27884D 48 Element Digital TV Aerial
SLx 27884D 48 Element Digital TV Aerial
Offered by THE ELECTRICAL SHOP

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 28 Oct. 2009
After having a deal of difficuly viewing freeview on some tv sets, I purchased this product, and the whole family can now access freeview, well worth the effort of isntalling.

Scrabble Interactive 2007 Edition (PC CD)
Scrabble Interactive 2007 Edition (PC CD)
Offered by Digizoneuk

5.0 out of 5 stars Scrabble My View, 28 Oct. 2009
I have had many hours of pleasure from this product, and learned many new and obscure words.
My only small critticism is that it does not show the computers letters, this I would have preferred, being a bit of a cynic.

Garmin Nuvi 265T 3.5" Sat Nav with Full Europe Maps, Bluetooth and Free Lifetime Traffic

5.0 out of 5 stars Good sound product, 17 May 2009
Good clear accurate directions,and lane selection, however my one dissapointment was that the 2*** series does not accept OS references,
If you do not have the postal codes, then finding the coordinates can be very difficult.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3