Profile for Happy gardener > Reviews

Happy gardener

Berghaus Women's Paclite Overtrousers - Black, 14 Short
Berghaus Women's Paclite Overtrousers - Black, 14 Short

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Overtrousers, 9 Aug. 2016
I am very pleased with these Overtrousers. They are lightweight, packable and waterproof, and I was able to order the leg length I needed. The long zips and venting on the side also help to keep your legs cool. I am very happy with my purchase. The only small downside is that they don't have any pockets.

Merrell Siren Sport, Women's Lace-Up Hiking Shoes - Blk/Perfect Plum, 5 UK
Merrell Siren Sport, Women's Lace-Up Hiking Shoes - Blk/Perfect Plum, 5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 22 Sept. 2015
I have bought three pairs of these over the last few years, and have had very good wear out of them. They are very comfortable and the Gore Tex lining keeps your feet dry. I would recommend these to anyone looking for a walking / outdoor shoe.

Thermos Light and Compact Stainless Steel Flask - 500 ml, Midnight Blue
Thermos Light and Compact Stainless Steel Flask - 500 ml, Midnight Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with my purchase, 21 Oct. 2014
Lovely colour, and as described light and compact. Keeps liquid hot for time stated, but you do need to warm the flask first. Very happy with my purchase.

Merrell Moab Mid Gore-Tex , Women's Lace-Up Trekking and Hiking Boots - Black, 5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Second pair, 9 Oct. 2014
This is the second pair of these boots I have purchased. They are very comfortable to wear and provide good support. I would recommend them.

Craghoppers NosiLife Ladies Crops - Size: 14, Color: Mushroom
Craghoppers NosiLife Ladies Crops - Size: 14, Color: Mushroom

5.0 out of 5 stars Second pair, 28 Nov. 2012
I bought a pair of these in grey and was so happy with them, I bought another pair. Lightweight, very easy to wash and dry, and kept me cool in 100 degree temperatures. Would thoroughly recommend for hot climates. They pack down very small and don't need any ironing.

Twenty Twelve - Series 1 [DVD]
Twenty Twelve - Series 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Hugh Bonneville
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 28 Nov. 2012
Only caught up with this in Series 2, so ordered Series 1. It's brilliant, so well acted and very very funny.

Fence Wall Spikes: Pack of 30 (13.5M to 40.5M) - BROWN
Fence Wall Spikes: Pack of 30 (13.5M to 40.5M) - BROWN
Offered by Cactus Products Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars The pigeons still land on them!!, 28 Nov. 2012
Good in theory, but these spikes haven't deterred the pigeons, although I think they don't linger as long, or maybe that's my imagination...

Karrimor Women'S Snow Quilt L Weathertite Black Black Snow Boot K287Blk147 5 Uk
Karrimor Women'S Snow Quilt L Weathertite Black Black Snow Boot K287Blk147 5 Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Snug and comfortable, 28 Nov. 2012
Substanial boot and sole and very cosy fleece lining. They are mid calf length on me, and have a toggle at the back so that I can adjust the fit dependent on what socks I am wearing. More expensive than those I have seen in the shops, but these seem to me to be a much better quality and finish. Haven't put the wearthertite finish to the test yet, but hopefully they will keep out the worst of the rain / snow.

SnuggleSafe Microwave Wireless Heatpad with Fleece Cover (colour may vary)
SnuggleSafe Microwave Wireless Heatpad with Fleece Cover (colour may vary)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 7 Nov. 2012
I bought this as I was about to get a puppy, but I have also used it to give orphaned hedge hoglets warmth that they needed. It does exactly what it says. You just pop it in the microwave for the required time and it provides constant warmth for several hours. It's bigger than I thought, but that doesn't really matter as it fits in the microwave nicely. It's solid, but it needs to be to discourage any chewing. Very happy with my purchase, it will provide years of service I feel. Delivered very quickly and instructions included.