Profile for minxymoo > Reviews

Content by minxymoo

minxymoo (Belfast, County Down United Kingdom)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Roundup Gel 150ml
Roundup Gel 150ml
Offered by HomeAndGardenDeals

3.0 out of 5 stars It was moderately okay, 12 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Roundup Gel 150ml
This did kill some of the weeds it was applied to, but it ran out very quickly. I found a traditional spray weed killer for £1.00 from a pound shop just as effective.

Kaspersky Internet Security 2016 3 User - Licence Key (PC)
Kaspersky Internet Security 2016 3 User - Licence Key (PC)
Offered by Esale Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Being re introduced to the software I was amazed how quickly it loaded, 12 Feb. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I used Kaspersky software years ago and through the years forgot all about it opting for other brands. Being re introduced to the software I was amazed how quickly it loaded, how little if at all it interferes with anything I do. You'd almost think its not there, but go near a website that asks for payment details, such as a bank or payment site and it appears asking to open a secure browser to protect your details. It is really easy to use, anyone with little to no knowledge of what to do with regards to internet security will be very happy to see its sets them up with up to date protection with no input from the PC user. Highly recommended especially to the silver surfer community, you couldn't find an easier to use program if you tried!:)

AmazonBasics Sheer Curtain set of 2, 152 x 213 cm
AmazonBasics Sheer Curtain set of 2, 152 x 213 cm

3.0 out of 5 stars perfect for summer room make over, 12 Feb. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
For a quick make over you couldn't really go wrong with these curtains. They are see through of course and would suit patio windows or a balcony window in the summer, imagine dining out in the sun with these billowing in the breeze. They have a feel of light burlap they aren't burlap) but gave me that impression. Affordable make over item, nice neutral colour too.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars good stuff, 18 Aug. 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have been using ketones of various brands to aid the loss of a medium belly:) I did notice with these that i had to double yp my belt on my jeans and i looked and felt a little trimmer. this was of course aided with exercise. I did not expereince things like heartburn etc like i have with others i've used. In all i'd recommend them, certainly something to help, but not rely one to aid your weightloss.

Body Pure 1,200 mg Raspberry Ketones
Body Pure 1,200 mg Raspberry Ketones

3.0 out of 5 stars mythical weight loss, 18 Aug. 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
unsure as how effective these are to other Ketones i"ve tried. I did notice some weight loss but this coincided by purchasing a bike. I experienced severe heart burn with this brand and constipation. They do suck out your body's water so you need to drink more than usual. These may work for some but i just didn't see such an improvement in weight loss and the side effects were not good either.

Dynamic Fat Burner Coffee Bean Extract with GCA Natural Weight Loss Supplement 800 mg - Pack of 60 Capsules

3.0 out of 5 stars a slow burner, 15 July 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
It's hard to know exactly if the ketones work or not. Having researched them I found it amazing that people buy these when there has been NO human trials on these in any way to see if they work!

However I have been taking them for over a week and feel as if I'm a little trimmer around the tummy, but i do exercise everyday and eat in moderation.

I will update my review after a longer period has passed to disclose any further results.

Dynamic Fat Burner 1,200 mg Raspberry Ketones Capsules - Pack of 60 Capsules
Dynamic Fat Burner 1,200 mg Raspberry Ketones Capsules - Pack of 60 Capsules
Offered by NSH Health Care

3.0 out of 5 stars magic or imagined?, 15 July 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)

Durex Extra Safe Condoms (Pack of 24)
Durex Extra Safe Condoms (Pack of 24)
Offered by HealthXpress

4.0 out of 5 stars comfortable and easy to put on, 7 Jun. 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Never thought i'd review condoms, but here we are! Firstly, i should point out I am a gay man and my requirements for condoms differ slightly from most, though everyone should be playing safe!!! I'm always suspicious of products that claim to be "extra safe" I mean how to they know right? One imagines a durex factory were specially hired employees test drive the condoms by steadily working through the book of sex positions!!

Anyway, when i was in the (cough, cough) mood;) I decided to road test these. Now i didn't have a wee notebook beside me to take notes, but i can say taking them out was very easy more so than most brands i use, putting them on was easy too they are slightly lubed but only to put on not for sex. They was no noticable loss of sensitivity during sex but each to their own there!:) When my partner used them he felt a little difference as if they were thicker, while he was wearing them I felt no difference apart from that of ribbed etc.

On the hole:) I'd recommend them especially to fellow gay dudes, however there are other brands with their own extra safe line out there that are cheaper.

Galt Toys Dr Miriam Shape Sorter
Galt Toys Dr Miriam Shape Sorter
Offered by BabySecurity

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit basic, 5 Jun. 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I know this toy is for toddlers, but this is a really basic toy, that i find hard to see the value for money and where the child benefits. I gave this to my cousin for her child, it got a quick fumble and the kid lost interest very quickly even when i interacted with the toy, my tie was more interesting to her! Sorry Dr Miriam, but this don't fly with the kids.

Iams Dry Cat Food Adult Light Chicken 2.55 Kg (Pack of 3)
Iams Dry Cat Food Adult Light Chicken 2.55 Kg (Pack of 3)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not all cats like being forced to eat healthy food!, 2 Jun. 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a variation of Iams 7+ mature line, but with reduced fat and from my cat's initial reaction reduced taste. Cat's as we all know are fussy, this only seems to increase when they get older and have established what food they enjoy eating.

It is good if you have a cat that enjoys eating the Iams range but is a little "chunky" that you can substitute their usual fare, for the lighter reduced fat version. But I'm not sure (given that only have one cat, one is enough!) that mine is being overly fussy staging a hunger strike if I don't immediately replace the lighter biscuits with his usual mature 7+ range ones.

Obviously I don't know if they taste different, they smell the same with similar appearance, my cat gave an inquiring sniff, a brief 2 second chew and then sat in front of his bowl looking and me until they were replaced. However this was my mistake. If your cat is porky like mine the trick is to start off half and half in their bowls. Half the usual ones and half the lighter ones, then slowly decrease the full fat ones and increase the lighter ones.

My cat is now eating these he has lost a little weight around the lower hanging fleshy part of his tummy. My only concern is that long term he could be missing out on vital nutrients, but the IAMS website disputes this. My advice is to check with your vet before putting your cat on any reduced calorie diet.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5