Profile for minxymoo > Reviews

Content by minxymoo

minxymoo (Belfast, County Down United Kingdom)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Nature Pure Potent Raspberry Ketone
Nature Pure Potent Raspberry Ketone

4.0 out of 5 stars good stuff, 18 Aug. 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have been using ketones of various brands to aid the loss of a medium belly:) I did notice with these that i had to double yp my belt on my jeans and i looked and felt a little trimmer. this was of course aided with exercise. I did not expereince things like heartburn etc like i have with others i've used. In all i'd recommend them, certainly something to help, but not rely one to aid your weightloss.

Body Pure 1,200 mg Raspberry Ketones
Body Pure 1,200 mg Raspberry Ketones

3.0 out of 5 stars mythical weight loss, 18 Aug. 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
unsure as how effective these are to other Ketones i"ve tried. I did notice some weight loss but this coincided by purchasing a bike. I experienced severe heart burn with this brand and constipation. They do suck out your body's water so you need to drink more than usual. These may work for some but i just didn't see such an improvement in weight loss and the side effects were not good either.

Dynamic Fat Burner Coffee Bean Extract with GCA Natural Weight Loss Supplement 800 mg - Pack of 60 Capsules

3.0 out of 5 stars a slow burner, 15 July 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
It's hard to know exactly if the ketones work or not. Having researched them I found it amazing that people buy these when there has been NO human trials on these in any way to see if they work!

However I have been taking them for over a week and feel as if I'm a little trimmer around the tummy, but i do exercise everyday and eat in moderation.

I will update my review after a longer period has passed to disclose any further results.

Dynamic Fat Burner 1,200 mg Raspberry Ketones Capsules - Pack of 60 Capsules
Dynamic Fat Burner 1,200 mg Raspberry Ketones Capsules - Pack of 60 Capsules

3.0 out of 5 stars magic or imagined?, 15 July 2014

Durex Extra Safe Condoms - Pack of 24
Durex Extra Safe Condoms - Pack of 24

4.0 out of 5 stars comfortable and easy to put on, 7 Jun. 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Never thought i'd review condoms, but here we are! Firstly, i should point out I am a gay man and my requirements for condoms differ slightly from most, though everyone should be playing safe!!! I'm always suspicious of products that claim to be "extra safe" I mean how to they know right? One imagines a durex factory were specially hired employees test drive the condoms by steadily working through the book of sex positions!!

Anyway, when i was in the (cough, cough) mood;) I decided to road test these. Now i didn't have a wee notebook beside me to take notes, but i can say taking them out was very easy more so than most brands i use, putting them on was easy too they are slightly lubed but only to put on not for sex. They was no noticable loss of sensitivity during sex but each to their own there!:) When my partner used them he felt a little difference as if they were thicker, while he was wearing them I felt no difference apart from that of ribbed etc.

On the hole:) I'd recommend them especially to fellow gay dudes, however there are other brands with their own extra safe line out there that are cheaper.

Galt Dr Miriam Shape Sorter
Galt Dr Miriam Shape Sorter

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit basic, 5 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Galt Dr Miriam Shape Sorter (Toy)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I know this toy is for toddlers, but this is a really basic toy, that i find hard to see the value for money and where the child benefits. I gave this to my cousin for her child, it got a quick fumble and the kid lost interest very quickly even when i interacted with the toy, my tie was more interesting to her! Sorry Dr Miriam, but this don't fly with the kids.

Iams Dry Cat Food Adult Light Chicken 2.55 Kg (Pack of 3)
Iams Dry Cat Food Adult Light Chicken 2.55 Kg (Pack of 3)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not all cats like being forced to eat healthy food!, 2 Jun. 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a variation of Iams 7+ mature line, but with reduced fat and from my cat's initial reaction reduced taste. Cat's as we all know are fussy, this only seems to increase when they get older and have established what food they enjoy eating.

It is good if you have a cat that enjoys eating the Iams range but is a little "chunky" that you can substitute their usual fare, for the lighter reduced fat version. But I'm not sure (given that only have one cat, one is enough!) that mine is being overly fussy staging a hunger strike if I don't immediately replace the lighter biscuits with his usual mature 7+ range ones.

Obviously I don't know if they taste different, they smell the same with similar appearance, my cat gave an inquiring sniff, a brief 2 second chew and then sat in front of his bowl looking and me until they were replaced. However this was my mistake. If your cat is porky like mine the trick is to start off half and half in their bowls. Half the usual ones and half the lighter ones, then slowly decrease the full fat ones and increase the lighter ones.

My cat is now eating these he has lost a little weight around the lower hanging fleshy part of his tummy. My only concern is that long term he could be missing out on vital nutrients, but the IAMS website disputes this. My advice is to check with your vet before putting your cat on any reduced calorie diet.

Iams Dry Cat Food Senior and Mature Chicken 2.55 kg (Pack of 3)
Iams Dry Cat Food Senior and Mature Chicken 2.55 kg (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars My cat seems pleased, 28 May 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have a 8+ year old ginger tabby. Like most cats he is a very fussy eater. I have tried to find the right kind of dry food for him, as he seldom finishes wet food. The Iams mature food caught his immediate attention. Given that I have tried numerous big brand and lesser branded foods with him, it was evident that Iams is very high quality.

When opening the bag, even the smell is stronger than most, its not unpleasant but is noticeable, perhaps this is why my cat would I'm sure love me to hook him up to an IV of Iams food!!

I tried the 2.5kg bag. My only gripe is that there is no handle to lift it and can be a bit awkward to put in a bowl. Apart from this I'd recommend it as it certainly gets polished off by my cat and has saved me money buying wet food.

Mandarin (Collins Easy Learning Audio Course)
Mandarin (Collins Easy Learning Audio Course)
by Wei Jin
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Ni Hao!, 15 April 2012
I bought this learning course, as being a Buddhist I find a lot of my books in Chinese Mandarin. So I thought it might be nice to learn the language as I'd like to visit China and Taiwan in the future.

This is a great CD to learn from. After two days I already know how to say Hello/Ni Hao and to ask how some is Ni Hao ma? And in a formal way too Smith xian sheng, Ni hao ma? and to reply wu hen hao, ni ne? and to ask if someone speaks english Qing wen, ni shuo ying yu ma? and to say good bye zai jian. But I have more to learn still!! I'm sure other CD's available work just as well, but this one is great for the price.

Starshaper KC143 Exercise Bike
Starshaper KC143 Exercise Bike

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and functional, 21 Oct. 2011
I purchased this bike to replace my magnetic exercise bike which broke. Not having the best budget I got this due to it's price. Assembling this bike is tedious, especially screwing the seat together because the tool supplied doesn't fit under the seat area properly to bolt the screws on, you can manage it, after a while and some cursing!

After it's all put together its a nice bike, light in weight. Using it, starting off it is a jutter machine, but thats because it has no magnetic wheel inside, it's movement is like the old fashioned bikes of the old days. What I don't like is the position of the pedals, they are directly under the seat forcing you to lean over the bike, where my last bike the pedals where slightly forward. It is very quiet and should not disturb anybody in the house. The seat is a bit of an a**e breaker so put a cushion on it or something as it can become uncomfortable after a while.

One other thing, regarding the calorie counter which comes in a small white box, another cable is used to be inserted inside the column the handlebars are attached to, however this is not inside the white box with the calorie counter like you'd think, instead it's inside the packaging of the column of the bike, making you think it's missing, so fish this out first saving hours of frustration later!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5