Profile for kindle readers > Reviews

Content by kindle readers

kindle readers

Nintendo Wii Console (console only)
Nintendo Wii Console (console only)

3.0 out of 5 stars OK for what we paid for it., 10 April 2014
We couldn't stretch to a new Wii so we bought this used one and it's fine for the price we paid for it. I have to say though, it arrived fairly poorly packaged in a bin bag, with no padding around the console itself so will have been bashed about in the post I can imagine. Also, the console, handset and all cables were very dirty and smelly! I had to clean the whole lot about three times with dettol wipes before the wipes no longer had black dirt on them, and I had to leave everything outside in the fresh air to remove some of the odour that was clinging to it! It still smells a little bit close up. Anyway, it has all been cleaned and aired and survived the post in the 'packaging' it was sent in and still works despite all of this. So, ultimately, a functioning nintendo wii for just over £30, I shouldn't really complain.

Davina - My Pre & Post Natal Workouts [DVD] [2007]
Davina - My Pre & Post Natal Workouts [DVD] [2007]
Dvd ~ Davina McCall
Offered by total.mediaUK

4.0 out of 5 stars Just right for those not entirely used to excercise, 9 Feb. 2013
I am very pleased with this DVD. I am not someone who takes exercise generally speaking so wanted something fairly gentle. I have only used the pre natal workout so far as still expecting baby and I really quite enjoy it. It comes in sections so you can do whichever bits you feel up to. The aerobics section is fairly short but better than nothing and is quite good fun really. My favourite bit is the toning section which I've been doing for a few weeks and already starting to feel the benefit off. There is also a stretch and tone section. The down side for me is some of the 'chit chat' during the warm up that is fine for the first couple of times but starts to get a bit anoying after that. I would definately reccomend this workout though if you want to try some exercise before your baby arrives and you're not a regular gym or exercise class attender. I bought another DVD while expecting my first child and had to turn it off after a few minutes as it was far too intense for me, this one really does hit the spot.

Brand new boxed fetal doppler with LCD screen and integrated speaker
Brand new boxed fetal doppler with LCD screen and integrated speaker
Offered by HugeCare Medical Systems

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the reassurance I needed, 9 Feb. 2013
I bought this product for peace of mind as I was worrying a lot about how things were going before I could feel kicks and movement. It was just the reassurance I needed (especially as my midwife didn't have a listen at my 16 week check up and I had thought she might). It's very easy to use, comes with a little tube of gel so you can use it straight away (although you can just use water if you have no gel accorging to the instructions), and the instructions are short but quite helpfull. It only took a little bit of time to find baby's heartbeat and now I can find it fairly quickly each time. I bought this as the price seemed very good having seen much more expensive ones and I'd previously bought an infant listening device which really didn't work at all. I wish in actual fact that I'd bought it sooner as the instructions state you can use it earlier on (9 - 12 weeks ish). It arrived nice and promptly and I would reccomend it to anyone who is worrying about thier little one. I really have no complaints about it at all.

Tuscany 925 Silver Sterling Silver 15 Box Adjustable Chain of 41 cm/16 inch-46 cm/18 inch

4.0 out of 5 stars Good chain, 16 Aug. 2010
I've found this to be a good necklace chain. I bought it to replace one that was broken by my baby pulling on it all the time and so far this one has survived the same treatment. It's plain and simple but looks pretty when on. I generally prefer a slightly finer chain but it's not too chunky and it does the trick. It's exellent value for the price.