Profile for Parkus > Reviews

Content by Parkus

Parkus "Parkus"

R.BAWA. Pack Containing 5 Parts. Black Leather Wallet Case FOR SONY XPERIA SP + 2 Screen Protectors + 2 Stylus Pens
Offered by eFEEL

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 10 July 2015
really good case, very handy for protecting the phone, arrived quickly and in good condition.

You Are The Quarry
You Are The Quarry
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliance, 4 May 2011
This review is from: You Are The Quarry (Audio CD)
For some reason I managed to lose the disc from my original copy so getting this again just reminded me what an absolutely stand out album (can I still say that nowadays?) this is. The First of the Gang is my favourite but overall I personally think this is his best solo piece.

The Blair Years: Extracts from the Alastair Campbell Diaries
The Blair Years: Extracts from the Alastair Campbell Diaries
by Alastair Campbell
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating, 4 May 2011
After doing a Marketing degree I really admired Alistair Campbell and his work for Labour - despite the morals and some decisions of TB. Listening to him recall his time working for Blair was really interesting. I know all diaries contain some 'pinch of salt' moments, this was absolutely fascinating.