Profile for cathywally > Reviews

Content by cathywally

cathywally

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars great head cover, 5 Jun. 2014
I love this headwear I had it myself when I had Breast Cancer now unfortunately I am buying them for my sister have bought them in most of the colours so comfortable and smart, price is great to.

New 10 / 10.2 Inch Black Leather Look Case Mirco USB Keyboard With Stylus and Stand Feature For Protection Of Your 10 or 10.1" Tablet PC
Offered by Time2 Direct

3.0 out of 5 stars keyboard case for tablet, 4 Sept. 2013
Loved the keyboard case when it arrived good quality and sturdy only problem is I can't use it with my tablet as the connector bit does not fit, its to large I was a bit disappointed as it was bought as a bundle with the tablet. but as it was cheap I can't complain so just using it as a cover for my tablet. Maybe Amazon should not asvise people to buy with the tablet if it does not fit.

Oscar De La Renta Volupte Eau de Toilette for Women - 100 ml
Oscar De La Renta Volupte Eau de Toilette for Women - 100 ml
Offered by EftBeautyUK

5.0 out of 5 stars perfume, 12 Aug. 2013
Since getting this perfume I have been asked by quite a few people men as well as women what are you wearing smells lovely can't get a better compliment.

Illustrated Grimm's Fairy Tales (Usborne Illustrated Story Collections) (Clothbound Story Collections)
by Ruth Brocklehurst

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 12 Aug. 2013
Bought this for my nephew for his baby shower as his mum wanted us to get our favourite fairy stories book from our childhood this was my all time favourite.

"Light as a Feather" Unisex House Slippers - One Pair - Unisex - Large - UK Sizes: 6 - 7½

5.0 out of 5 stars slippers, 12 Aug. 2013
bought these for my mum she loves them as she is disabled she wears them all day every day soft on her feet.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars sandals, 12 Aug. 2013
Love these sandals so comfortable I have worn them every day since they arrived would recommend them to anyone especially if you are on your feet all day.

Luxury Porto Lined Jacquard Curtains with Tiebacks 66"x54"drop Natural
Luxury Porto Lined Jacquard Curtains with Tiebacks 66"x54"drop Natural

3.0 out of 5 stars summer curtains, 12 Aug. 2013
Ok curtains for the summer but way to lightweight for autumn or winter. Must admit I was a bir dissdapointed bur I suppose for the price as I said Ok for the summer.

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 [DVD]
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kristen Stewart

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing special effects, 9 May 2013
i have loved the whole twilight saga and this is the best of them all a great conclusion to the series and as i said before amazing special effect the battle scene is the best.

Catching Fire (Hunger Games, Book 2)
Catching Fire (Hunger Games, Book 2)
by Suzanne Collins

5.0 out of 5 stars great book great story, 9 May 2013
I would recommend this to all ages great read keeps you guesing till the very end can'r wait to read book number three

Among the Fallen: Resurrection: 1
Among the Fallen: Resurrection: 1
by Scott beadle

5.0 out of 5 stars Very strange book, 26 Sept. 2012
Loved this book a bit different from most I have read only thing was it finishes just as it is starting to get going. I honestly thought some of the pages were missing is there going to be another book to finish it off as there was nothing at the end to let us know.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 26, 2012 12:46 PM BST