Profile for Simon W > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
Music Maker MX (PC)
Music Maker MX (PC)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for beginners or people on a budget, 29 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Music Maker MX (PC) (DVD-ROM)
Easy to use, lots of samples and instruments.
Bought it since I wanted to save some money while bot buying Fruity Loops as I won't use half of it's functions(not a music producer or anything) just needed some bg music for the animations I do, so I'm quite happy with the purchase and can highly recommend to anyone on a budget.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality plastic bag but bit to expensive IMHO, 29 Dec. 2013
Isn't that what all companies do these days? Take a normal product and add "survival" to it's name just to charge you 2xmore? It's just a god damn plastic bag after all, I would be more than happy to buy without the instructions and in Bright BLUE colour as an orange bag will only work great on snow, most of the time it will blend with it's surrounding especially here in Britain. Next time I'll just go to local hardware store and search for some bright coloured drum liners, they're the same thickness and cost around £4 for 10 of them or something like that.

30W WARM WHITE - LED floodlight reflector spotlight object-lighting IP65 SMD
30W WARM WHITE - LED floodlight reflector spotlight object-lighting IP65 SMD

3.0 out of 5 stars Great, throws a lot of light - but kinda "broken"..., 29 Dec. 2013
Well, it works well, throws a lot of light, I almost got blinded by it....
Anyway, the only problem for me was the fact that there was something inside this lamp that "rattled" like broken pieces of glass or something, asked the seller and been told that this is normal....anyway I decided to look inside and discovered this weird shattered glass and plastic pieces covered in some sort or grey silicone substance? It's really weird but the lamp seems to be working fine as they're on the outside of the circuit box, so no idea why it's there, if you guys wanna see the picture of it just let me know and I'll post it.

Portable Gas Heater
Portable Gas Heater
Offered by Zoozio Tv

4.0 out of 5 stars Small, effective and not expensive - love it!, 29 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Portable Gas Heater (Misc.)
This is a great little piece of equipment, easy to use and store. Bought it just in-case the power or gas would go off during the winter so I could reheat the small room, haven't got a chance to use it in this particular scenario, but I tested it on numerous occasions and it seems to be working great when you consider how small it is. Reqlly happy with my purchase.

Gelert First Aid Kit - Red
Gelert First Aid Kit - Red

4.0 out of 5 stars Good FAK that could improved easily, 29 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Gelert First Aid Kit (Sports)
Needed a small First Aid Kit for my outings ( not sure if it's only me, but I always cut myself with the knife when camping lol) anyway ot's a great little kit that could be improved easily by adding some items. Happy with the purchase.

Stagg BJHB20C Blues Harmonica in C Major
Stagg BJHB20C Blues Harmonica in C Major

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for beginners I guess, 29 Dec. 2013
Bought this harmonica to learn myself how to play it. Quite happy with the purchase as it is really well made, now if I could only find some time to play it....

Gerber  Diamond Knife Sharpener
Gerber Diamond Knife Sharpener
Offered by Camping & Outdoors

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, but don't expect miracles, 29 Dec. 2013
It's really good, especially for kitchen knives and or stainless steel 440/aus/n690 although if you use too much pressure you will see that the thin layer of diamond dust will start to fall from the rod. The round part of it is great for serrated blades. Overall I'm happy with the purchase.

Panasonic Specialist Lithium Coin Batteries CR2032 x 12
Panasonic Specialist Lithium Coin Batteries CR2032 x 12
Offered by Prime Furnishing

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, low price, 29 Dec. 2013
Could't find those batteries anywhere, so was really pleased to discover them here at such a low price, only problem for me is the fact that I just needed one, so the rest of them are still lying in the drawer and probably stay there until the exp. date....

St Justin, Pewter Sleeping Cat Necklace - 18"
St Justin, Pewter Sleeping Cat Necklace - 18"
Offered by BuzzBase

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made, packed in a nice gift box, 29 Dec. 2013
Bought this for my girlfriend as she's really into all things cats and she was quite happy with it, it seems to be really well made(it's been more than a year since my purchase and the cat is still in one piece ;)) recommended for any cat lovers.

10 Metres Black Leather Jewellery Cord 1.5 mm
10 Metres Black Leather Jewellery Cord 1.5 mm

4.0 out of 5 stars It's good, although it may transfer some colour, 29 Dec. 2013
I think it's great product, although I noticed that it may transfer some black colour (dye) onto clothing or skin, so beware of this.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15