Profile for ZELDA > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Silent Child
Silent Child

3.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 26 Feb. 2017
This review is from: Silent Child (Kindle Edition)
Quite enjoyed this book, but wouldn't rave about it. Unfortunately I did guess who the kidnapper was but not the other 'twist.' It was spoiled a bit by the typing errors and I tried not to count how often the word focused was incorrectly spelt with a double s. Apart from that it did help me forget a horrible wet and windy Sunday as I relaxed into a fairly pleasant read.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 8, 2017 11:05 PM GMT

Artificial Red Geranium Bush Flowering Plant - Outdoor Use - Hanging Baskets, Window Boxes, Troughs, Planters, Display

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 9 Sept. 2016
I have just received red geranium bush to fit into a 'saddle' flowerpot to hang over a summerhouse balustrade as a real plant would not grow in the limited space. Whilst sliding the leaves up and down to get the best effect I was amazed at just how full the plant became with each tweak of the leaves. As it is pouring I have taken a picture indoors and will hopefully get it into place later. It is easily the most realistic artificial flower I have ever seen. Will put away at end of month and back out in spring. Even if it only survives one of our summers I will replace each year as it looks so good.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Hangerworld Synthetic 60-Inch Zipped Dress/Suit Covers Coloured Trim, Pack of 6, Crystal Clear

5.0 out of 5 stars WOULD RECOMMEND, 15 Jun. 2016
Very pleased with this order. Arrived quickly, pleased with quality and price

GARDEN FURNITURE COVERS HEAVY DUTY WATERPROOF - All types of outdoor patio UV covers (Chair Stack Cover (L64cmxW64cmxH120cm))

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD QUALITY, 15 Jun. 2016
Excellent product. Good size, good quality and arrived quickly. Oh, and a great price too

The Good Mother: A tense psychological thriller with a shocking twist
The Good Mother: A tense psychological thriller with a shocking twist

1.0 out of 5 stars HATED IT, 15 Jun. 2016
Possibly one of the worst books I have ever read. Stuck with it as I had read other reviews and felt it had to improve...but as far as I am concerned it did not. Would definitely not recommend this book.

Beige Quilted Slip-in Soft Sunglasses Spectacles Pouch Case
Beige Quilted Slip-in Soft Sunglasses Spectacles Pouch Case
Offered by Sunglasses_Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars ORDERED MORE😎😎, 15 Jun. 2016
Arrived quickly. Very pleased, so have ordered two more ...all for oversized sunglasses

Walser Seat Cushion
Walser Seat Cushion

5.0 out of 5 stars JUST RIGHT, 21 April 2016
This review is from: Walser Seat Cushion (Automotive)
Exactly what I wanted for my new Fiesta Eco as it is not obvious I have added a cover. No longer have to worry if I have a passenger in front. I had to wash passenger seat in previous car as a relative got in wearing a brand new light coloured raincoat and, as it was a wet day, a stain was left from the rainproof solution in the material. (Thank goodneu for Vanish spray). The back seats are not used often, so now I don't have to worry about the front. I did have to restitch the elastic from vertical to horizontal to suit my car, but it only took ten minutes.

Ultimate Sparkling 37 Disney Character Classic Charm Bracelet Exclusive to The Bradford Exchange
Offered by The Bradford Exchange UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 21 April 2016
I love my bracelet and when I wear it I find it is a real conversation piece (OK...it's a girl thing!). Yes, it's GOLD PLATED, but the description states that. Would anyone think they would get gold at that price? If you know what to expect and look at a close up of the characters you will get exactly what you see and not be disappointed. Everyone loves to see how many characters they can name.

Vintage Sewing Machine Mini Music Box In A Gift Ready Box, Mechanical Style Musical Toy Birthday Mother's Holiday Gift
Offered by FreshGadgetz

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little gift, 26 Nov. 2015
Pleasantly surprised. Item rather cute to give as a gift. Needle and treadle move when music is playing, but remember to open drawer to begin music.

Official Xhose 75ft Expanding Garden Hose Pipe with BONUS Adaptor Blue & Green 6ft/25ft/50ft/75ft/100ft/150ft/200ft (As Seen on High Street TV)
Offered by High Street TV

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 20 Oct. 2015
Bought the 100 ft version at end of summer 2014 (via QVC). Used twice and put away for winter. Brought it out again in spring 2015 and used a couple of times. Whilst using it I heard a strange noise and on turning round I saw a large bulge in the hose...which then exploded like a balloon. Whilst the whole idea is great it needs a lot of work yet as the inner hose is very flimsy. This was a 'second generation' version. Also, I am very careful, so there was no tugging or stretching and I always extended the hose fully before turning water to ensure it would not be pulled. There are no sharp edges or thorns which it could have come into contact with.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13