Profile for Ruby > Reviews

Personality: Strategies and Issues
Personality: Strategies and Issues
by Robert M. Liebert

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 5 July 2013
There are newer versions of this book, but I brought this Arthur start of my undergraduate degree 3 years ago.

I used it a lot, and although it's not current if provided an informative background of psychological issues and debates

Personality, Individual Differences and Intelligence
Personality, Individual Differences and Intelligence
by Dr John Maltby

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for undergraduate psychology, 5 July 2013
I was recommended this by a tutor int first year of undergraduate psychology.

I have just graduated, but used this book for almost every module. This book was easy to follow, and was written in an easy but informative style.

This book is well worth the money, and was often my first point of research.

I would definitely recommend this to other undergraduate psychology students.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great protector, 5 July 2013
Mulberry recommend this spray on their website to protect your handbags.

I recently purchased a Mulberry Alexa, and used this on it. My bag is perfect condition and would use this again on further bags!

I Heart London (I Heart Series, Book 5)
I Heart London (I Heart Series, Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite book, 5 July 2013
I love Lindsey Kelk's books, and pre-ordered this book when I saw it was coming out.

I read this book in a day, I couldn't put it down and found the storyline so addictive. I've recently just started Re-reading the series from the beginning.

This is a perfect summer book, it's light and funny.

Mary Berry's How to Cook: Easy recipes and foolproof techniques
Mary Berry's How to Cook: Easy recipes and foolproof techniques
by Mary Berry

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 5 July 2013
Moving into my own house in a few weeks and have recently got an interest in cooking.

Looked all around for an ideal cookbook that could teach me tips, as well as easy meals.

This book is really informative, and gives you nutritional values too. There is also step by step pictures that guide you through your recipes, which is very useful.

The meals are all things that I would consider making. At the back of the book there are also some useful skills, such as how to cut a celery or slice an onion correctly.

Perfect book, and I can't wait to cook!

Quest Lactase 200mg - 90 Tablets
Quest Lactase 200mg - 90 Tablets
Offered by NHSL

5.0 out of 5 stars Best product, 5 July 2013
I've recently been diagnosed as lactose intolerant. I recently discovered lactase tablets, and tried many different brands.

Quest tablets are by far my favourite. Unlike many other tablets I tried, these are quick to work and you don't need very many. They recommend 1-2 tablets with meals with lactose in, but I have been having 1 and find this still really helps.

The packaging is also really good. The bottles a nice size, and is very convenient.

I would thoroughly recommend these to anyone who is looking for lactase tablets.

Revenge Wears Prada: The Devil Returns
Revenge Wears Prada: The Devil Returns

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 5 July 2013
Really loved her other books, and this doesn't dissapoint.

I was so excited when I saw this was coming out, I'd definately recommend it to everyone, and it's a perfect easy summer read.

Seche Vite Professional Top Coat 14ml
Seche Vite Professional Top Coat 14ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 5 July 2013
Best topcoat that I've ever used and would r

ecommend it. Makes your nail varnish last even longer, and gives your nails a gel-effect finish. Would buy this again.