Profile for H. Jones > Reviews

Content by H. Jones

H. Jones "Hellsbells" (Bristol United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Gorilla Tape Clear Repair Tape 8.2m
Gorilla Tape Clear Repair Tape 8.2m
Offered by PTA Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Just the job!, 10 Mar. 2015
Amazing stuff. Purchased to seal my sun-roof with and it worked a treat due to its all weather quality. Recommended.

Wanted on Voyage
Wanted on Voyage
Offered by streetsahead

3.0 out of 5 stars Sadly disappointing., 10 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Wanted on Voyage (Audio CD)
I purchased this CD purely for Budapest which I love. However, having played the CD through from start to finish, I found myself relating to the "lower starred reviews" whereupon they have found his voice and songs boring. Whilst I find George's voice unlike so many others (which makes it unique), I also found I couldn't listen to him for too long or too frequently. Disappointed. With hind-sight I should have just purchased the single.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 4, 2016 2:08 PM GMT

Hozier
Hozier

5.0 out of 5 stars Talented Guy!, 10 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Hozier (Audio CD)
I also heard "Take me to the Church" on the radio and thought it was brilliant. Purchased the CD and can honestly say there is not one song that I dislike. It's a breath of fresh air as his singing for me is unlike the normal "run of the mill". I can understand the words for starters, the music is catchy and I can't wait for another album.

Brabantia Biscuit Barrel - Matt Steel with Matt Black Lid
Brabantia Biscuit Barrel - Matt Steel with Matt Black Lid

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny!, 23 Feb. 2015
This tin is just perfect. After hunting for ages for a barrel that doesn't allow biscuits to go soft I'd almost given up. Luckily spotted this one on Amazon. After reading good reviews, my only concern was whether it would be big enough however it is ideal. Price was more than I'd normally splash out but worth every penny. Biscuits stay lovely and crunchy, tin looks quality and detachable device pops into hot oven for couple of minutes and is refitted after cooling down. Couldn't be simpler.

Racing Post Annual 2014 (Annuals 2014)
Racing Post Annual 2014 (Annuals 2014)
by Nick Pulford

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 21 Jan. 2014
Interesting and informative write ups on trainers, jockeys and horses. Amazing photos (the best). Statistical info good. A very nice book at a good price.

Pets Are Forever: Amazing True Stories of Angelic Animals
Pets Are Forever: Amazing True Stories of Angelic Animals
by Jenny Smedley

4.0 out of 5 stars Animals lovers necessity., 18 July 2013
A beautifully written book. Full of real life stories about the special bond and relationship shared between pets and their owners. Tear jerking accounts of the whole journey from start to the heartbreaking goodbyes. Even experiences after they have gone. A great read.

Gelert Fut254 Steel Tripod Stool Asstd (203Nv)
Gelert Fut254 Steel Tripod Stool Asstd (203Nv)

4.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 18 July 2013
Well made and light weight to carry. My hubby 13.5 stone and me 10 stone. We both found stools comfy and confidently strong. Recommended.

Verbatim MF2HD 3.5 Inch 1.44 MB Floppy Discs - 10 Pack
Verbatim MF2HD 3.5 Inch 1.44 MB Floppy Discs - 10 Pack
Offered by Tom's Treasure

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 22 May 2013
Trusty, reliable disc that I have been using for years. Not always easy to find from suppliers due to most people using CD's. Purchase costs can be high but this one was a great find.

Essential Collection
Essential Collection

4.0 out of 5 stars Crazy for Patsy, 22 May 2013
This review is from: Essential Collection (Audio CD)
A great value collection of Patsy's songs. I purchased this album for "Crazy" which is my favourite. Sound quality is good and even though Crazy is my best I still enjoy all the other titles. Her voice is very strong but enjoyable. A good purchase.

The Very Best Of Loretta Lynn
The Very Best Of Loretta Lynn

3.0 out of 5 stars A fair Album, 22 May 2013
A good value collection of Loretta's best known songs with fair quality sound. Only bought this album as it came up as a suggestion with Patsy Clines and didn't really know what to expect (not being familiar with Loretta). Am not disappointed with it but a bit too country and western for me. It will however undoubtedly still get played on occasion and for the Loretta fan would be a great value for money disc.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4