Profile for Mrs. Erica Atkinson > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Erica Atk...

Mrs. Erica Atkinson (Padiham, Lancs United Kingdom)

Siberian Treasure (A Marina Alexander Adventure Book 1)
Siberian Treasure (A Marina Alexander Adventure Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars I am half way through the book and just getting ..., 14 Jan. 2016
I am half way through the book and just getting to know the characters. Not a book that I can't put down.

Desserts and Confections
Desserts and Confections
by Mary Berry

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 3 Oct. 2015
So glad I could get it. Great book. good condition

The Message Bible in Contemporary Language
The Message Bible in Contemporary Language

1.0 out of 5 stars No Message available, 6 Jun. 2009
I ordered the hard back version but it is no longer available. I was sent the DVD in error. Money refunded. If anyone knows where there is stock of this particular IBN version please let me know.

Evidence for Truth: Prophecy (v. 3 )
Evidence for Truth: Prophecy (v. 3 )
by E.K.Victor Pearce

4.0 out of 5 stars evidence for Truth: science, 30 Jan. 2003
I am in no way a scientist but I have to say I really enjoyed reading this book. I found it informative and refreshing to read another point of view other than the theories that are published and banded about as fact. Obviously Victor Pearce is a committed Christian but he has used his knowledge as an eminent scientist and theologian to write this book as he seeks to explain in a simple and easy to read way what he himself has discovered about science proving the accuracy of the bible.
I would really recommend this book to all whether they are a scientist or not. Buy it now!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 11, 2010 8:46 PM BST

Evidence for Truth: Archaeology v. 2
Evidence for Truth: Archaeology v. 2
by E.K.Victor Pearce

4.0 out of 5 stars Evifdence for Truth Archaeology, 15 Jan. 2003
I have a general interest in archaeology and found this book easy to read and packed full of useful information.
Victor Pearce is an eminent scientist, archaeologist and theologian well known for his lectures and international broadcasts and his book is exciting and demonstrates the accuracy of the bible.
So often we hear the sceptics say that the bible is full of myth and inaccuracy but Victor Pearce gives the opposite view and presents the facts clearly and logically. At the end of each section he sets out a summary of his findings which is helpful and concise. Everyone who has borrowed my book has bought one for themself as they too found it quite absorbing and thrilling to hear that archaeology is proving the sceptics wrong!