Profile for Tony Soprano > Reviews

Content by Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano "T"

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17
Seagate Expansion 5 TB USB 3.0 Desktop 3.5 inch External Hard Drive for PC and Xbox One (Previous Model) - Black
Offered by Maplin_Webdeals

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic External Hard Drive., 15 Dec. 2014
I'm currently using this external hard drive for all my media such as, movies & tv series. I've ripped allot of my own Blu-ray's and DVD's to my Mac, and transfer all of them to this external drive. Once formatted properly this is a great way to plug the drive into a flat screen tv and watch anything I want at a moments notice. Fantastic external hard drive, plenty of space, and I mean plenty.
Highly recommended, especially for the price.

SanDisk SDCZ50-004G-B35 CZ50 4GB Cruzer Blade USB 2.0 Flash Drive
SanDisk SDCZ50-004G-B35 CZ50 4GB Cruzer Blade USB 2.0 Flash Drive
Offered by LUX LIFE JAPAN

5.0 out of 5 stars Great USBs., 6 Oct. 2014
It's SanDisk, not much more to say. These USB sticks work just great and are very reliable. Yes you probably pay a little more for them, but you you get what you pay for.

TRIXES Black Metal 2.5" to 3.5" SSD Mounting Adapter Bracket Hard Drive Holder
TRIXES Black Metal 2.5" to 3.5" SSD Mounting Adapter Bracket Hard Drive Holder
Offered by Digiflex

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for iMac 27" Upgrade., 16 Aug. 2014
This bracket works extremely well with fitting my new 1TB SSD drive into my late 2010 model 27" iMac. I wanted to do an upgrade on my mac for awhile now, and I didn't want to fork out for another brand new system even if I could trade in my existing mac in. So thought let's upgrade to an SSD, and my god is it quick, it's like having a new mac. When you finally remove your existing HDD drive to replace with the bracket, there is a couple of small modifications to make, but nothing major. The bracket sits just fine once all is done and connected back up. The only connection you have to leave unplugged is the internal fan control sensor which also plugged into the original HDD, but I found a fantastic bit of software online which costs about £25 but it's a dam sight better than the free alternative (SMC Fan Control, I think), which doesn't work. The app software is called, "HDD Fan Control". This controls and regulates your internal fan and stops it from spinning very fast constantly, because you have removed the original HDD. Well worth the money, and makes this entire iMac 27" upgrade just perfect.

Samsung 840 EVO 1TB 2.5-inch Basic SATA Solid State Drive
Samsung 840 EVO 1TB 2.5-inch Basic SATA Solid State Drive
Offered by TeknoBits Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic., 10 Aug. 2014
What can I say about this but OMG, ultra bloody fast and I fitted it into my 27" iMac after transferring a copy of my desktop to it. It's like having a new computer, thank god for this technology makes a big difference. Not much else to say really folks, but get one you won't regret it.
By the way this 1TB version I got was a fantastic price, it worked out between £100 to £150 less than almost any other online or retail shops out there.

Inateck 2.5 Inch USB 3.0 Hard Drive Enclosure External SATA HDD and SSD Case - Optimized for 9.5mm 7mm 2.5" SSD, Tool Free (FE2002)
Offered by Inateck

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 10 Aug. 2014
This product is brilliant. I bought this so I could copy my existing Mac desktop to my new SSD drive, and it works just great. The enclosure works better than I was expecting, no more HDD drive running ultra slow, it's SSD time. With prices of SSD's coming down all the time, this makes a perfect alternative to standard HDD external drive. Get an SSD and stick it in this enclosure, you will definitely not regret it.

Ex-Pro Optical Microfibre Screen/Lens Cleaning Cloth for Plasma/LCD/TFT/Camera/Tablet/iPhone/iPad (Pack of 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product., 10 Aug. 2014
Great Product, not much to say here, but works great when cleaning screens.

Microfibers Cleaning Cloths - 5 EXTRA LARGE Colorful Cloths Suitable for Cleaning Glasses, Spectacles, Cameras, iPad, iPhone, Tablets, Cell Phones, LCD Screens, Silverware and Other Delicate Surfaces by ECO-FUSED?(12 x 12 inch / 30 x 30 cm Black, Grey, Green, Blue, Yellow)
Offered by ECO-FUSED UK

Silverline 675088 Double Suction Pad 70 kg
Silverline 675088 Double Suction Pad 70 kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product., 10 Aug. 2014
I bought this to release my 27" iMac screen and it worked perfectly with very little effort. A bit on the overkill side I know, probably could have got away with using a smaller one, but hey, this will come in very handy for other things.

2 Pcs Anti-Static Flat Tip Tweezers Electronic Repair Tool
2 Pcs Anti-Static Flat Tip Tweezers Electronic Repair Tool
Offered by sourcingmap

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Good Folks, Don't Last., 10 Aug. 2014
Unfortunately these tweezers really don't last, as the end of the nibs snap off very easy. All I needed them for was to grab some screw heads as I was upgrading my HDD to an SSD in my iMac, and were the magnets are in the 27" Mac, it's very difficult to grab them with you fingers, and you really don't want to use metal ones when upgrading any internals of your computer. I've never given a one star for anything on Amazon before, but for these the manufacturer needs to make the plastic much more sturdy / strong if possible, sorry folks, but they are not good.

iKlear 8oz Cleaning Solution for Apple Devices, HDTVs, Plasma & LCD Screens in Spray Bottle

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Perfect., 10 Aug. 2014
Not much to say on this, but it works great for any of the screens, not just your Apple products but for your LED or LCD TV screens and or your PC monitors, whichever you have. Bit expensive for what it is, but it should last you a good while non the less.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17