Profile for Sam > Reviews

Content by Sam

Sam "SJL(iii)" (Bedfordshire, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Thomas 788569 Aqua Plus Pet and Family Vacuum Cleaner
Thomas 788569 Aqua Plus Pet and Family Vacuum Cleaner
Offered by Electrical Emporium

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Vac!, 6 April 2016
Not used the washing facility yet, but the vacuum bit is superb.

WMF children crockery-Set 7-pieces Princess Cromargan 18/10 stainless steel brushed suitable from 3 years

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasure to Eat With!, 6 April 2016
This was a thoroughly well made and beautiful set; I was expecting plastic bowls but they are china and the cutlery is wonderful. A fantastic little set.

Lindam Easy Fit Premium Safety Gate
Lindam Easy Fit Premium Safety Gate

1.0 out of 5 stars A Safety Gate with an extension that doesn't fit!, 3 Jun. 2015
I purchased this gate and both extensions as a special offer to fit into my open patio doors to stop my granddaughter falling out into the garden (she is only just 1 year old); having bought it all together one would have thought that they would actually fit together but they don't! Can either Amazon or the manufacturers please tell me why these three are sold and advertised as going together, when they simply do not fit? The 7cm fits with the gate but the 14cm has completely different shaped fittings and will not fit with the gate at all. I would not recommend this product to anyone!

Sanrio Girls' Hello Kitty Scarf, Hat & Glove Set, Carmine Rose, Size 52
Sanrio Girls' Hello Kitty Scarf, Hat & Glove Set, Carmine Rose, Size 52
Offered by BAZEXPRESS

1.0 out of 5 stars How does one buy it when one does not know what age the item is meant for, 26 Dec. 2014
I might be more tempted to buy this if the size chart was useful and I knew what size 52 and 54 referred to - most children's clothes give an age that the particular item is suited to!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 29, 2014 11:12 AM GMT

Dancing in the Moonlight (The Milton St John Trilogy)
Dancing in the Moonlight (The Milton St John Trilogy)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Christina Jones Book Lover, 29 Nov. 2014
I have all (I believe) of Christina Jones books and have not been sorry I bought any of them; have loved every one.
However, can someone please help me?
Can someone please tell me why "That Red Hot Rock'n'Roll Summer", which supposedly was only published in July 2014, is now out of stock, seemingly in all book sellers, and no one seems to know when it will come back into stock?
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 30, 2014 9:14 AM GMT

Fatal Fortune: A Psychic Eye Mystery
Fatal Fortune: A Psychic Eye Mystery

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Nov. 2014
I have enjoyed all of Victoria Laurie books.

Fifty Shades Darker
Fifty Shades Darker

5.0 out of 5 stars whether good or bad, 29 Nov. 2014
I have read all 3 of these books and found them ... I cannot think of an adjective that actually covers all of the emotions they engender.
My advice to anyone is if you want to read them, do; don't listen to critics because these sort of books touch on something, whether good or bad, buried within most of us!
Another good trilogy - and sadly there will not be any more because the author is now dead - is The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo trilogy - don't watch the Daniel Craig movie though because it leaves out most of the book because of British Censorship!

Zyliss Swiss Innovation Special Peeler Set Red and Green - E46505
Zyliss Swiss Innovation Special Peeler Set Red and Green - E46505

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Oct. 2014
Brilliant but very sharp! Watch your fingers!!

KnitPro Symfonie Cubics Wood Interchangeable Knitting Needle Tips - 4mm
KnitPro Symfonie Cubics Wood Interchangeable Knitting Needle Tips - 4mm

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Knits!, 3 Sept. 2014
These are the most beautiful and well crafted needles I have ever used - and I am not a natural knitter!

Knit Pro Symfonie Wood Double Pointed Sock Knitting Needle Set 15cm