Profile for JJ > Reviews

Content by JJ

JJ (Essex, England United Kingdom)

Kodi
Kodi

5.0 out of 5 stars Previously XBMC this really is a great app which handles all my movies and TV from ..., 18 April 2015
This review is from: Kodi (App)
This little app opens my world to everything.
Previously XBMC this really is a great app which handles all my movies and TV from my NAS drive with ease.
Recommend this highly.

Fire TV Stick | Streaming Media Player (Previous generation)
Fire TV Stick | Streaming Media Player (Previous generation)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little stick, it just works., 18 April 2015
Great mini version of Fire TV
Just plug it in. Mine came preloaded with my Amazon details and turns my TV into a smart TV.
My only gripe is that ITV player isn't on there, but hopefully they will add it in the future.
I've already got Fire TV in my TV room so having the TV stick for the bedroom made perfect sense.
Really pleased with my purchase.

VonHaus 23-42" Tilt TV Wall Mount Bracket with Built-In Spirit Level for LED, LCD, 3D, Curved, Plasma, Flat Screen Televisions - Super Strong 75kg Weight Capacity
Offered by DOMU UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Second hand product, 2 April 2015
The product I received was damaged and I believe it to be second hand.
I don't recommend this product as it seemed to be cheaply made and no way is it worth the suggested selling price.
I have since purchased another tv bracket which is great.

TeckNet Twin Mains Plug-in Wireless Cordless Doorbell Door Chime at 500-feet Range with LED Indicator over 52 Chimes
Offered by Innovation Goal UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to install and really good product., 26 Mar. 2015
Really easy to install, literally just peel off and stick to the wall or door. You also have screws in case you really want to fix it down, but the stickyness seems to hold really well.
It's good having two receivers too as you can place them in two positions around the house so that you never miss the doorbell.

There are a huge variety of tunes to pick from but I just have the usual ding dong. It's loud enough that you will hear it easily.

Martin Millers Gin, 70 cl
Martin Millers Gin, 70 cl

4.0 out of 5 stars Distinctive yet smooth., 19 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Martin Millers Gin, 70 cl (Wine)
Gave this as a present to my friend for Christmas, he let me try it one evening and mixed with Fever Tree Tonic it's a really great taste. Distinctive, yet smooth. I definitely recommend it.

Crossy Road
Crossy Road

4.0 out of 5 stars Blast from the past, 19 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Crossy Road (App)
Reminds me of the days of playing frogger on my old computer back in the 80's.
Crossy Road is a new updated version of that game and it's great. You have to cross roads with oncoming cars and lorries, and rivers by jumping on logs.
You think I'll have a quick game and half an hour later you are still playing this really simple but fun game.
Highly recommend it.

Secrets of an Essex Girl
Secrets of an Essex Girl
by Lauren Goodger

1.0 out of 5 stars Dreadful book, 11 Mar. 2013
She was self obsessed on the show and she is self obsessed in the book.
Dreadfully written and really really boring.

Confessions of an Essex Girl
Confessions of an Essex Girl
by Becci Fox

5.0 out of 5 stars Seriously couldn't put this down., 11 Mar. 2013
As an essex guy it was great to read the secrets of the essex girl.
Becci Fox makes me laugh so much as my last GF was exactly like her.
Really recommend this if you want to find out the truth behind those Essex Girls