Profile for Jokerslave > Reviews

Content by Jokerslave

Jokerslave

Jaina Proudmoore: Tides of War (World of Warcraft)
Jaina Proudmoore: Tides of War (World of Warcraft)
by Christie Golden
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great novel from Golden, 19 Jan. 2014
I had been meaning to read this novel for quite some time but only got round to it towards the end of Mists. Although the ending was a bit of an anti-climax due to me having already played parts of the game which revealed the outcome of the story I still considered it a vital point in the pre mists lore as it explains the reasons behind Jaina's significant change in character in a way I have to to love from Christie Golden's stories.

All in all a fantastic work from my favourite Warcraft author

LG 32LN5400 32-inch Widescreen 1080p Full HD LED TV with Freeview, Intelligent Sensor and HDMI Connectivity (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great picture and features for the money, 19 Jan. 2014
I bought this TV mainly for watching blu-rays and playing games on my Playstation 3 and it didn't disappoint. The screen is bright and clear with no dead pixels or colour anomalies in the picture. I haven't had cause to try the sound as I use a seperate sound system. The number of connections was about what I'd expect for this price range and to be honest I don't tend to see more in more expensive models. The system does have an option to adjust the picture settings depending on whether you are playing a game or watching a film. This may be just a gimmick but since I use both types of media I do find myself using it anyway. One criticism I would have is the power cable was a bit short. It would be ok for people that have the tv sat right over the power socket but I have to place my extension lead so a number of different devices can reach it and such a short power cable made this unnesesarily difficult.